💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || Britney Spears - Glory

Animal Claws

Featured Posts

Animal Claws

Welcome for one more Britney Megarate! This round we'll rate your 9th album which was where she renewed the sound and made a totally different project from her previous albums: GLORY

f7494cc32e9fafc2cc66c114138bbdc7.gif#f74

Rules:

1) You should rate the songs from 1-10 (11 for your favorite song and 0 for your least favorite) :spin:

2) Comments aren't required but very importants

3) Decimals are HIGHLY recommended, for avoid ties

4) Please, don't troll :crossed:

5) You should send the rates for me by PM (@Animal Claws) :bon:. Please, don't send them here in thread

6) Deadline for the rates will be in JULY 12nd. Ceremony will be scheduled to occur in JULY 13rd. 📅

7) Have fun! :excited:

TRACKLIST

Spoiler

1. Invitation

2. Make Me... (feat. G-Eazy)

3. Private Show

4. Man On the Moon

5. Just Luv Me

6. Clumsy

7. Do You Wanna Come Over?

8. Slumber Party (feat. Tinashe)

9. Just Like Me

10. Love Me Down

11. Hard To Forget Ya

12. What You Need

13. Better

14. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

15. Liar

16. If I'm Dancing

17. Coupure Électrique

18. Mood Ring

PEOPLE MIGHT TO BE INTERESTED

Spoiler

@Davian @DiamondKing @Mirages @Gimme More @Marges @Economy @PrincessVenus @TheAlienatedNYC @GAGAJANDRO @NNES @BOMSHELL @KatieJudasGaga4 @Phoebe Buffay @Hades @ExMachina @FentyGa@The Bling @Ryusei @Blue Champagne @SamanthaC @GaGaLB @Faysalaaa @PinkPop @Curunir @Sherloid Bai @HausOfHarlow @Ally Campana @ARTPOPSTER @gag @LoveNathe @monstahs @dynamite @Adrenaliner @OG Gaga Stan @theadamcreator @Gam @JustifyMyLove @androiduser @TimisaMonster @AlexTheMonster @TheShameMonster @Indeciso @That J @Jose P @SCHEISSEMONTRE @Admin @Haroon @SimonSays @ChicaSkas @Satans Ex Wife @Blue Madonna @2School4Cool @DaftFameMonster @mr wayne @devilrhino @mrdurrs @ThaFame @Widows Kiss @bornthisway51 @LADYGAGASHOOCK @GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @Oriane @DeluluSwine @Anveeroy @Glamourpuss @freakumdress @dllcll @DiamondAngel @Varys @wohoo @GypsyBabe @Musicisfreedom @TheQueen @KinneyUnderYou @The Louvre @StarryNight @Smother Em Eh @ARPiT @JohnWayne97 @teawhore @warholagaga @joannester @DesertWolf @Nuggets @FfFfFfFF @Dutch @HeavyMetalHooka @TheEdgeOfAndry @Gov Hooka @Yes To Heaven @ChristianDior @heda97 @Anna Peixoto @Gaga Alien @Antichrist @lollieeee @Grigio Boy @Hybrid Rose @Mirrion Rizzons @MaryJaneHolland @The Curator @River @Amidana @TheWitness @PerfectGUY @London GUY @PlastiscGuy @Vodka @FREAK @Junko @Radio Ga Ga @Madame Goo Goo @ReRe @juju @Vinicius Fernandes @Benji @ARTPOP AURA @Silvestro Devacelli @MANiCURE 6 @badgirlmeat @BLACKOUTbritney @BORN FOR FAME @Lazz Monster @ItsTommyBitch @Fame Romance @Thomas P @Cavadour @DONAJENDRO @Bradley @DutchHooker @dimitristhe @Edd @OldSchool @old sanuk @Lona Delery @Santa Stefani @Dominic @Antonio @lost in limbo @slayo @LostSpark @steel @Twitter @SashaFierce @Sasha Fierce @Donna Noble @FameHookah @ARTPOPthatbooty @Alan123 @alextruper17 @Ctouf @rumours @JSwystun @IrishMonster @Loeppke @Auralegends @fede ARTPOP @GypsyPrincesss @Monster7 @BELLYACHE @Andreu @TheFameKingdom

TAGLIST

RESULTS

Spoiler

1. Slumber Party (feat. Tinashe) 🥇

2. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes) 🥈

3. Mood Ring 🥉

4. Do You Wanna Come Over?

5. Better

6. Love Me Down

7. Liar

8. Hard To Forget Ya

9. Man On the Moon

10. Make Me... (feat. G-Eazy)

11. Invitation

12. Just Luv Me

13. Just Like Me

14. If I'm Dancing

15. Coupure Électrique

16. Clumsy

17. What You Need

18. Private Show

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DesertWolf

Oh sorry, I have many things to do rn, I won't be able to participate, but I think @Davian will for sure :vegas:

Everybody knows it's only for the show XXVI

Hades

:firega: Tall tale, such a damn shame
Hindsight, I can see it all so plain
Kamikaze fire come down
Fire come down, fire-fire come down

Phaye Monster

I’m in, love an excuse to obsess over this album again... although why have I never heard Mood Ring before? US exclusive?

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Gimme More
6 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

I’m in, love an excuse to obsess over this album again... although why have I never heard Mood Ring before? US exclusive?

japanese! it's AMAZING

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Lona Delery

how can i get removed from those annoying tag lists need a tutorial now

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

57 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

I think Britney wanted it to be the first single but her record company did not like the song

Davian

I'm in!!:firega: Love this album:ally:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Animal Claws

The Animal Kingdom

As I said before, I was exploring a new concept for this Megarate and such participants were chosen and here are their functions

🐕 (Dog) - @Gimme More

The dog will use the Beacon and with this ability, it will try to find the 3 songs that will have the highest scores in this round (such songs will not follow any particular order).  If he does, I will send the results via PM and you can do whatever you want with the results if you are not satisfied with something

🐈 (Cat) - @DiamondKing 

The cat has the Hunting function.  This ability is to hunt down your biggest prey, the Rat.  The cat needs to hunt its prey to get the number 11. That is, the mouse can evaluate your favorite song with a 11, but if caught by the cat, you will no longer have that right. To capture it, you will need to know which song the mouse rated with 11

🐁 (Rat) - @Mirages

Watch out! You're being threatened by the Cat!  Your ability will consist of Escape.  If the cat does not know which song you rated with 11, you will be saved.

🦁 (Lion) - @Davian

Your skill will consist of Hunger.  You will have the right to eat 0.5 of the average of a song.  And if you wish, you can distribute this score on the average of another song.

:unicorn: (Unicorn) - @Hades

Your skill will consist of Godness and Solidarity.  This means that you can choose 2 people besides you who are participating to have their respective DOUBLING scores.

PS: The whole process mentioned above can not be discussed here in the thread, only via PM

Animal Claws
Just now, Hades said:

I don't get what folding scores means. :ohno:

I meant that you and two other participants that you will choose will have the scores multiplied by x2

Hades
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

I meant that you and two other participants that you will choose will have the scores multiplied by x2

Yass lemme multiply those 0's for Private Ork.:party:

Archived