💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I listened to Madame X...

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus

So I've listened to Madame X by Madonna and to preface this text I need to first give you my opinion on Madonna. I'm not a huge Madonna fan. I like parts of her discography, but her music was never as exciting as Madonna herself.

This dissonance can be found on every album Madonna has out, and Madame X is no exception. The only thing special about this album is its overwhelming boringness. There are three songs that I like. That would be Future, Come Alive, and Faz Gostoso. These songs have potential and are fun pop songs. Looking For Mercy and Bitch I'm Loca deserve to be mentioned too, but they aren't as good in my eyes.

This album has only 5/15 good songs, which isn't a record low for Madonna. This honor goes to American Life, but American Life has something that Madame X hasn't. It's actually interesting. A giant, overblown, colossal failure from the most significant female pop star of all time is interesting, and American Life can at least claim this feature.

Madame X is mostly just dull. The worst offenders on Madame X are easily Dark Ballet, Batuka, Killers Who Are Partying and Extreme Occident with Dark Ballet snatching the honor of the worst song on the album. This confused melange of the Nutcracker, autotune and weirdly religious lyrics without any meaning stands as the precursor for all failings of this album.

I have to apologize to @Phoebe Buffay. American Life is no longer my least favorite album of Madonna because an interesting failure is just more entertaining than a boring venture.

@Andreu I hope you enjoyed my ramblings :poot:

corvus albus
Just now, Poker said:

Be careful for the Little Madamexters out there. :stalkga:

I know. I just needed to be honest. I think Rebel Heart is much better now that I listened to Madame X :selena:

Poker
Just now, corvus albus said:

I know. I just needed to be honest. I think Rebel Heart is much better now that I listened to Madame X :selena:

I agree with you. I enjoyed Rebel Heart much more.

Kindness rules all.

Andreu

Its a work of art from beggining to end made by intellectuals, which explains why you didnt like it

MrDaniel

I like the album but

REBEL HEART IS STILL THE BEST FOR ME AND WILL ALWAYS BE MA NAMBA 1 MADONNA ALBUM:lolly:

corvus albus
1 minute ago, HoldenC said:

These useless opinions coming from people who praise ARTPOP as one of the best Gaga has done. Lmao :ladyhaha: Sorry but Madame X is a critically acclaimed album no matter how much yall try to say otherwise. 

I'm not belittling the album. I just gave my honest opinion. If you can't take that it's not my problem.

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Its a work of art from beggining to end made by intellectuals, which explains why you didnt like it

I know how you really feel. Funny that a stan got fooled by your comment :ladyhaha:

corvus albus
Just now, GAGAJANDRO said:

I couldn’t agree more:queenga:

I love True Blue :vegas:

rumours

Controversial Opinion: She hasn’t made a truly great album since Ray of Light. 

corvus albus
1 minute ago, HoldenC said:

I'm sorry but you didn't give it the praise it deserves, so that means you belittled it :oops:

I didn't think it deserves any praise because I think it's mostly boring. Your opinion or the opinion of others doesn't bother me because I have my own. Nobody is owned a good review.

MrDaniel
1 minute ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

I couldn’t agree more:queenga:

:grr:Everyone has their opinion:grr:

Im calling 911 for harassing mejames franco wink GIF

shoful

You all have no tastes. You probably think Joanne is a good album :reductive:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived