💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

M&G Question

Bbotx92

Featured Posts

OpenHeartedMonster
16 minutes ago, sophyknowles said:

Thanks so much but for to be clear is our right when we are face to the stage or her right when she is face to us? Please sorry but we have juste one chance to live this experience. 

When you are facing the stage it's your right-hand side. 

Pablito-20190201030750.jpg this side

I guess the best place is "between" the catwalk thing (i don't know what it is in English) and right side of the stage when you're face to the stage.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sophyknowles
12 hours ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

When you are facing the stage it's your right-hand side. 

Pablito-20190201030750.jpg this side

I guess the best place is "between" the catwalk thing (i don't know what it is in English) and right side of the stage when you're face to the stage.

Thank you so much 😁

Helxig
18 hours ago, sophyknowles said:

Thanks so much but for to be clear is our right when we are face to the stage or her right when she is face to us? Please sorry but we have juste one chance to live this experience. 

Your right, when facing the stage :) 

maxresdefault.jpg

That part that comes out where Gaga is standing is where the piano is. So if you stand in the crowd between the piano area and the main stage you get a great view of both!

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

OpenHeartedMonster
8 hours ago, sophyknowles said:

Thank you so much 😁

I hope you have the most unforgettable day of your life :heart: I hope I had a chance to see Enigma :( 

sophyknowles
7 hours ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

I hope you have the most unforgettable day of your life :heart: I hope I had a chance to see Enigma :( 

Thank you are so nice, I hope you will have the chance to see her in Vegas or elsewhere  â˜ș 

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

If you do the M&G and general admission combination, would you just need to buy the  regular GA ticket(non-early admission ticket)  since your going to have a reserved space on the GA floor after the pre-show party with the VIP M&G add on ticket correct?

Archived