💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

M&G Question

Bbotx92

Featured Posts

Bbotx92

Hey everyone! I'm sure I can find the answer to this somewhere on this site, but I've been looking for 20mins and I figured this would be easier.

I'm strongly considering buying a M&G ticket when she announces the next batch of dates. Does anyone remember the exact price? And could I just buy the cheapest seats in the house and then add the M&G on, or is it just for certain sections?

Thank you!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricKing

$2000 and yes you can add any seat I believe.

I don't understand why they just don't have an entire package including the seat, it would be make it so much easier.

artRAVE meet and greet had it's own section of the stage for fans who purchased the package.

They should include a seat with the meet and greet, it’s a hassle to accomplish both. I got the meet and greet as part of package that included my seats but it wasn’t through Ticketmaster. 

Bbotx92
On 6/17/2019 at 1:04 PM, Comfyld said:

They should include a seat with the meet and greet, it’s a hassle to accomplish both. I got the meet and greet as part of package that included my seats but it wasn’t through Ticketmaster. 

How much did that cost you? And how did you buy them through a different site?

The price was 5k each vip ticket with meet and greet and basically I totally believe that most of the meet and greets are given to people with connections to sell them at a higher price because my ticket says my name on it, how is that possible if it’s a resale, right?

Powder Emeritus

I purchased Enigma and Jazz / Piano show tickets 7 months in advance (during pre-Sale and citi card only pre-sale) and never even had the option for meet and greet to either show. Frustrating they went that fast or worse I couldn’t purchase through Ticketmaster direct. 

LilyLark

I've heard two different things. Several people said M & G was part of a $2k VIP ticket that included merchandise, drinks, a backstage tour, and reserved seating. Some people said they paid only for the M & G, and some said it was a lot more.

JoanneARTPOP
On 6/18/2019 at 2:04 AM, Comfyld said:

Can u share the site where u get it from ?

3 hours ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

Can u share the site where u get it from ?

Yes, I got them from www.ticketlodge.com and after you select the date you click on view vip packages on top of the list.

4 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I've heard two different things. Several people said M & G was part of a $2k VIP ticket that included merchandise, drinks, a backstage tour, and reserved seating. Some people said they paid only for the M & G, and some said it was a lot more.

Mine say vip banquette seating with m&g. I am actually taking my daughter who a littlest monster so I wanted “safe seats” for her, in case she gets overwhelmed.

Guest Adarsh
36 minutes ago, Comfyld said:

I am actually taking my daughter who a littlest monster so I wanted “safe seats” for her, in case she gets overwhelmed.

That is so sweet of you :bradley:

JoanneARTPOP
11 hours ago, Comfyld said:

Yes, I got them from www.ticketlodge.com and after you select the date you click on view vip packages on top of the list.

thanks for the info!!

May i ask if it's safe to purchase on this website? how did you know that your m&g ticket is legit and how much did u pay for it?

2 hours ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

thanks for the info!!

May i ask if it's safe to purchase on this website? how did you know that your m&g ticket is legit and how much did u pay for it?

Welcome :) well I did my research and talked to the company and they game the third party phone number and I called him up and asked him a million questions and researched his company as well. The price was 5,000 each. Worst case scenario pay with mayor credit card where you can file a chargeback if services weren’t provided. I’m going on nov 2nd. Wanna go with us? :)

Powder Emeritus

I’m also curious for anyone that’s already participated in either the Enigma or Jazz show M&G if they felt it was worth the dollars spent? Was it a quick stand in line, get a photo and be ushered out? Anyone go through the backstage tour portion?

JoanneARTPOP
10 hours ago, Comfyld said:

Welcome :) well I did my research and talked to the company and they game the third party phone number and I called him up and asked him a million questions and researched his company as well. The price was 5,000 each. Worst case scenario pay with mayor credit card where you can file a chargeback if services weren’t provided. I’m going on nov 2nd. Wanna go with us? :)

5,000 Each omg:giveup: i can’t afford it tho! I’m flying from Taiwan to Vegas for her this October (19th/20th) sad that we can’t make it :ohno:

thank u so much for answering the questions! Hope u enjoy your moments during the show and the M&G!

Archived