Vegas tickets are so expensive...

They're really for rich tourists, not her actual fans

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD
1 hour ago, GagaMegaFan said:

is this f****** real

Yup. Celine just finished her 13 years of residency last week or so, Elton finishes his 14 years residency last year. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ The ♥ Very ♥ Fine ♥ Versatile ♥ Adaptive ♥ And ♥ Most ♥ Revered ♥ Tech ♥ Dandy ♥
  • Shook 1

Bloody hooker

She hinted at it during the first night of Enigma. Skip to 5:00

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

LadyLuca
1 hour ago, SwissMonster said:

Lmao. She will not stay over 3 years :laughga: 10 years? Without touring? She would be the first artist in Vegas who does nothing else. Céline toured while being in Vegas, Britney. Even the magician David Coperfield :ladyhaha: The goal with your post was just to trigger everyone. But sis no, she will do a world tour 100%. Pretty sure with LG6...maybe end of 2020 beginning 2021 

I saw her in Vegas and she seems Happy there but the long breaks definitely will be used in the future 

Calm down not everyone has evil thoughts behind their sayings.

Didnt know that artist world tour besides their vegas show.

I just imagined vegas stars stay at their place. no need to be offended and interpret things in my words. correct me nicely next time please

LG6 is comming late 2019 or in 2020 you little Delulus

SwissMonster
9 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

Calm down not everyone has evil thoughts behind their sayings.

Didnt know that artist world tour besides their vegas show.

I just imagined vegas stars stay at their place. no need to be offended and interpret things in my words. correct me nicely next time please

Where was I evil in my post? :derpga:

GagaUnderYou
3 hours ago, LilyLark said:

If it's true (lbr stan accounts tweet a lot of ish) I don't think it's that big of a deal tbh. It's highly unlikely that she'll only perform in Vegas—I can't see Interscope or UMG allowing her to only stay in Vegas and not do any other shows for her next album. At the end of the day, they aren't going to let her miss opportunities in Europe or S. America (especially when she does so well in Brazil). She obviously won't do a six or seven month world tour, but she'll probably do some stand alone shows in between the legs of her Vegas residency imo. As long as she doesn't do the exact same show she does at Vegas, MGM probably won't have an issue.

Also, the ticket prices will drop.

With the amount of money she is making there she has no reason to tour again. Didn't Bobby tell Brazil fans to come to Vegas when asked if she will be coming? With the mindset, you can tell the intention isn't really there. Enigma suits her lifestyle mentally and physically, she's an artist for the rich now unfortunately. I can see her definitely doing small promos, tv interviews and stuff around America and Europe but not an actual world tour for a bit. Maybe she'll do a stadium tour with fewer shows? 

Unless she really cares about her fans in other countries, she might just become a Vegas act tbh. She's working half of what she does on a world tour and generating almost the same revenue. I can only imagine how expensive the next round of Enigma ticket prices will be. 

VoldeLorde2

Yikes. If she continues to perform the same sh*tty, reused show of her old tours, I might have to do something with my stan card. And I don’t mean upgrading it. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Twitter

She has said this before and I’m praying it’s not true. 

An American online news and social networking service.
  • Like 1

lavenderblondee
3 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

But I’m so pissed when people who attend Enigma 3-4-5 times or more tell other people to go save their money and don’t be lazy. Sad thing Bobby thinks the same. 

THANK U. I know people who are in their mid 20’s who go see Gaga 5-10 times a year and they have v “normal” every day jobs but due to still living with their parents can just spend everything. Obv not speaking for everyone nor am I bashing people who do this but it’s not right for some people to forget that a lot of people have bills and don’t have the luxury of spending their savings, literally tens of thousands a year on seeing gaga multiple times. Vegas itself actually isn’t terribly expensive, you can get great deals, but it still doesn’t change that you have to pay for that on top of a ticket. I’d rather wait until she’s touring 30 minutes from me and spend the money on a great ticket and meet and greet tbh. I am happy for the people who can attend Engima/gaga tours a ton but it’s not right for them to say how “easy” it is :fail: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Reginald
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Yup. Celine just finished her 13 years of residency last week or so, Elton finishes his 14 years residency last year. :fan:

:selena:

Oh wow, that's...

Spoiler

tenor.gif

good for them

Edited by Reginald
nihilist blues

ydnmnme
22 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I’d rather wait until she’s touring 30 minutes from me and spend the money on a great ticket and meet and greet tbh

This!!! I’m just waiting for the new album and any news about touring/not touring...

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
  • Like 2

GhettoFabulous

:madge: I’m so done with her! Instead of getting PROPER rumors/news  and teasing about the album/GETTING THE ALBUM  we getting **** about a residency exclusive to the rich and Americans I’m tiredT!  And don’t @ me with your bullshit because I have the time today! 

Edited by GhettoFabulous
LG6 is NEVER coming
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

sampool

This is bad. 

Good thing I have an ATRL account where I can truly express my thoughts without receiving a WP.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 7

MonsterMom

I think she will stay as long as she can in Vegas. She seems to really like it and have fun there. She has lots of friends in Vegas and only does 35 shows a year.  That leaves PLENTY of time for more acting, recording music, or playing one off shows for software people  :ally:

Damn, let the girl live her Vegas dream :ladyhaha: