Stefani Tee
rumor

Enigma to extend another 2 years?

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Smcgibben said:

I keep seeing on twitter that during tonight's show gaga mentioned how enigma might be extending for another 2 years. If anyone was there or has a video please explain :huntyga:

She's saying this at literally every show

• Thanks 1

spamuelbtanner

I’d rather she’d come back to Europe and Rio like she promised and give us a one-of-a-kind show before she adds anymore Vegas dates or do a touring residency in Europe like Madonna is doing for Madame X 

Edited by spamuelbtanner
  • Like 5

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, Brinty binch said:

NO! It’s time for LG6, not for the same 100 shows

Vegas will never be a show for a new album campaign. Vegas shows are made to be Greatest Hits shows. 

The best we'll have is her new singles included to the setlist. Nothing more.

Edited by monketsharona

LilyLark
9 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

I mean, it was obvious. But she’ll create a new show, I doubt she’ll perform Enigma for 10 years... 

But I’m so pissed when people who attend Enigma 3-4-5 times or more tell other people to go save their money and don’t be lazy. Sad thing Bobby thinks the same. 

I wonder why Gaga never talks about Enigma, about the idea... It’ll be interesting to see if she mentions it while promoting LG6

I always figured Bobby was just p*ssed because fans kept trolling him about Vegas, the cancelled shows, Brazil, etc. and stupidly lashed out by going "save your money." I didn't think he was entirely sincere because there are much better ways to word that and still encourage fans to go to Vegas imo. Not that his reaction was right, but at the time people on social media were being heinous towards him.

Yeah, I agree after October it won't be Enigma and will be a new concept for LG6. I'd bet money though that she'll do some stand alone shows in between Vegas—there is no way in h*ll imo that Interscope and UMG will allow her to sign a contract that only allows her to do Vegas shows.

LilyLark
6 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I’d rather she’d come back to Europe and Rio like she promised and give us a one-of-a-kind show before she adds anymore Vegas dates or do a touring residency in Europe like Madonna is doing for Madame X 

She probably will do something in Europe and  Brazil. Fans acting like she'll be eternally chained to Vegas. She's a money maker for UMG and Interscope and they know she does big $$$ in Brazil, Sweden, etc.—there's no way in h*ll they'll allow her to do exclusive to Vegas only (maybe the particular concept/show in Vegas like Enigma might be exclusive, though).

My guess is less a touring residency, and more a handful of stand alone shows during certain breaks of her Vegas legs.

• Thanks 1

lgaga1fan

She's been saying this since the residency started...

LilyLark
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Vegas will never be a show for a new album campaign. Vegas shows are made to be Greatest Hits shows. 

The best we'll have is her new singles included to the setlist. Nothing more.

Depends. I think it's most likely she does a revamped Enigma with a new concept/setlist that includes several new songs from ASIB and LG6 with a series of stand alone shows in between legs that serves as a "mini" LG6 tour. 

But if...and that's a big if...she only does Vegas and doesn't do any shows outside of Vegas in the US I can see Vegas being completely about LG6 with a handful of her greatest hits sprinkled in.

monketsharona
Just now, LilyLark said:

Depends. I think it's most likely she does a revamped Enigma with a new concept/setlist that includes several new songs from ASIB and LG6 with a series of stand alone shows in between legs that serves as a "mini" LG6 tour. 

But if...and that's a big if...she only does Vegas and doesn't do any shows outside of Vegas in the US I can see Vegas being completely about LG6 with a handful of her greatest hits sprinkled in.

Lady Gaga confirmed that there won't be any tour during her residency. 

And concerning ASIB, well she could have included some songs to her 'piano' show. ARUTW, Shallow,  Is That Alright, ILNLA fiited very good to the piano part.  She hasn't. It means a lot about her aim to perform those songs in the future.

I'm sure she'll do some promo outside the USA for next album. But just not full tour shows. She made it clear it won't happen until Vegas is done.

BadGurlMadge
15 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

This. She hasn’t been in Sweden since artrave and she cancelled my JWT date so I’ll just say it here

If Gaga isn’t coming to Sweden in the next upcoming years then I’m unstanning ha cause I’m listening to Madonna like 10000x more than Gaga rn and I’m not joking, I’m gonna go full into Madonna’s fandom:oops:

and

i said what i said real housewives of atlanta GIF by Bravo TV

I AM NOW BADGURLMADGE/GAGAJANDRO
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 2

spamuelbtanner

I wish she’d just do some one of shows in Europe. Something like what Madonna is doing or what Ariana did with “the sweetener sessions” just do something for the European fans who the last time they had a chance to see her was 2015 with the Cheek To Cheek tour 

Edited by spamuelbtanner

LilyLark
11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Lady Gaga confirmed that there won't be any tour during her residency. 

And concerning ASIB, well she could have included some songs to her 'piano' show. ARUTW, Shallow,  Is That Alright, ILNLA fiited very good to the piano part.  She hasn't. It means a lot about her aim to perform those songs in the future.

I'm sure she'll do some promo outside the USA for next album. But just not full tour shows. She made it clear it won't happen until Vegas is done.

I think she might do some stand alone shows in the US, and not just outside the US, for LG6 or at the very least make a few appearances at some music festivals.I have a very hard time believing Interscope/UMG would allow her to only perform in Vegas for LG6.

But yeah, she's not doing a full on tour for LG6.

LilyLark
19 minutes ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

This. She hasn’t been in Sweden since artrave and she cancelled my JWT date so I’ll just say it here

If Gaga isn’t coming to Sweden in the next upcoming years then I’m unstanning ha cause I’m listening to Madonna like 10000x more than Gaga rn and I’m not joking, I’m gonna go full into Madonna’s fandom:oops:

and

i said what i said real housewives of atlanta GIF by Bravo TV

LOL

Just like some artists do very well in Japan, Gaga does really well in Sweden, right? I feel like people have said she does insanely good numbers in Sweden and Brazil. Even if she's not "touring" for LG6,  I doubt UMG will allow her to not perform there at least once and also in Brazil.

• Like 3

ydnmnme
55 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I always figured Bobby was just p*ssed because fans kept trolling him about Vegas, the cancelled shows, Brazil, etc. and stupidly lashed out by going "save your money." I didn't think he was entirely sincere because there are much better ways to word that and still encourage fans to go to Vegas imo. Not that his reaction was right, but at the time people on social media were being heinous towards him.

Bobby hates us in general lol

• Thanks 3