Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
rumor

Enigma to extend another 2 years?

Featured Posts

Jillie
11 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Its still about the music for her. She isn’t doing this for money, she has plenty of it. She’s doing it because she is in pain and this is much better for her physically and mentally. Would you rather have her do world tours and have to cancel all the time? She is doing whats best for her and what is in her fans best interest as well. She hasn’t cancelled a Vegas date yet (knock on wood) or had a show where she is visibly having trouble moving around. 

Any other illness or disease and this would be a non issue. People don’t understand chronic pain or invisible illnesses. Shes been suffering for years and some of her fans are being very selfish. 

I love that you said this. This is very well said and true! 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4
10 minutes ago, ZwRaven said:

We don't owe her anything either, especially since she said for years she "hated money". Now she doesn't even communicate w us anymore, and is holing up in Vegas pretending like the rest of the world doesn't exist. That's her choice, they playing for software people. This is SO not who she used to be. That's cool though people change. At least now we know what to expect. Yes her health is an issue, my Mom has fibro. It's terrible, but if she were as bad as some w it she wouldn't even be able to do these Vegas shows. I still love her and her music, but this move is not exactly fan friendly. She could do a few shows here and there for those of us who don't have the option of every penny we save going towards a trip to Vegas and her show. "I hate money" -Lady Gaga. Well not anymore I guess.

Well, people with fibro deal with that illness very different. Not everyone experiences the same pain, so I do feel bad for your mom, but maybe Gaga can do it. She isn't doing a show back to back like she did with tours. Literally, this is the only real residency Gaga has done and people are complaining that she will be there forever, when no, she will tour again. She just doesn't want to do it now. She wants to try different things and people forget that its Gaga, you don't know what to expect from her. And with the "hated money" part. I think she loves performing for us more than she loves performing for money. Yes, she gets money, like who doesn't like money? But, Gaga isn't some cocky celebrities out there doing things for money. Gaga made 2 shows for different audiences and serving vocals in the jazz show and a storyline with another. Today artists wouldn't even consider doing this. And I call some people entitled because they act like they deserve a lot of things from Gaga, like they're tired of Gaga doing these shows and they want more from here, when they don't know how much effort Gaga has put into these shows, just for these so called fans to say "No, we don't want, we need this". This kinda implies how "fans" on here state that they want new music from here, since she hasn'treleased any new material since Joanne, when she literally released a soundtrack in 2018 and yet fans aren't happy either.

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jillie

I understand there are many of us who are concerned about Lady Gaga never coming back to our countries and I wanted to say a few things on this topic if I may. Gaga is not at all doing the residency to avoid touring or because she only cares about money. Knowing Gaga the way we do, it kind of shocks me some of us would consider her to be greedy. She loves us and all of us. I'm sure its even harder for her that she can't tour the way she used to. Please believe me when I say if Gaga could tour she would. Her health is just not in the right place for her to be able to tour the way she wants to. Don't give up on her. It's definitely a possibility that she will be able to heal while doing the Las Vegas Residency so that maybe one day she can come to Brazil for Rock In Rio or go back to the UK for Glastonbury. 

In regards to her Las Vegas Residency, I think this is what's best for her right now. Being in Las Vegas is a lot less stressful on her health. She can stay in the same venue and doesn't have to worry about becoming exhausted from traveling. Also, she can have longer breaks in between shows to allow her time to get the rest she needs. A lot of us don't understand Fibromyalgia and the chronic pain and fatigue it causes. Literally, you wake up every day not knowing how you will feel. Fibromyalgia stops you from doing the things you want to and keeps you from living a normal life. We take for granted that we can wake up every day and be healthy. Gaga is one who knows what it's like waking up and not feeling well almost on a regular basis. She needs time. She needs time to focus on both her mental and physical health and to heal to where she can travel again. I have faith in her and I know that she will one day get to that point in her life where she's able to manage her pain and feel healthier in her mind. Until then, we need to give her love, kindness, understanding, support, and patience. We owe it to her to support her decisions to lead a healthier and happier life. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZwRaven
26 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Well, people with fibro deal with that illness very different. Not everyone experiences the same pain, so I do feel bad for your mom, but maybe Gaga can do it. She isn't doing a show back to back like she did with tours. Literally, this is the only real residency Gaga has done and people are complaining that she will be there forever, when no, she will tour again. She just doesn't want to do it now. She wants to try different things and people forget that its Gaga, you don't know what to expect from her. And with the "hated money" part. I think she loves performing for us more than she loves performing for money. Yes, she gets money, like who doesn't like money? But, Gaga isn't some cocky celebrities out there doing things for money. Gaga made 2 shows for different audiences and serving vocals in the jazz show and a storyline with another. Today artists wouldn't even consider doing this. And I call some people entitled because they act like they deserve a lot of things from Gaga, like they're tired of Gaga doing these shows and they want more from here, when they don't know how much effort Gaga has put into these shows, just for these so called fans to say "No, we don't want, we need this". This kinda implies how "fans" on here state that they want new music from here, since she hasn'treleased any new material since Joanne, when she literally released a soundtrack in 2018 and yet fans aren't happy either.

I guess I'm like many of the others, just kinda frustrated. I don't expect anything from any musician. Hell my favorite artist Nick Cave goes 4 years sometimes between records. I guess, this whole thing w Vegas just doesn't feel very Gaga to me. Not like she used to be. Does that make sense?  Like I said everybody changes and that's ok. I like some others have said I just wish she would talk to us like she used to. What she used to do wasn't a normal artist fan relationship though, it was above and beyond, and maybe she's just not like that anymore.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
45 minutes ago, ZwRaven said:

 I just wish she would talk to us like she used to. What she used to do wasn't a normal artist fan relationship though, it was above and beyond, and maybe she's just not like that anymore.

Fans had ruined that connection for the rest of us, don't blame Gaga for it. 

The melting down and Gaga bashing addressed directly at her on social media especially since ARTPOP era just because you think Gaga is being close to you hence got some people so spoiled and entitled are not cute and nobody would stand that. She was still talkative and friendly up until the album's out. Imagine reading your own fans tweeted you and called your new album as flop that she had tweeted this thing below to defend herself. Sad times.

 

Besides, Gaga herself have warned y'all about it

 

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ The ♥ Very ♥ Fine ♥ Versatile ♥ Adaptive ♥ And ♥ Most ♥ Revered ♥ Tech ♥ Dandy ♥
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZwRaven
28 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Fans had ruined that connection for the rest of us, don't blame Gaga for it. 

The melting down and Gaga bashing addressed directly at her on social media especially since ARTPOP era just because you think Gaga is being close to you hence got some people so spoiled and entitled are not cute and nobody would stand that. She was still talkative and friendly up until the album's out. Imagine reading your own fans tweeted you and called your new album as flop that she had tweeted this thing below to defend herself. Sad times.

 

Besides, Gaga herself have warned y'all about it

 

 

This is extremely sad and unfortunate people did this. I've only been a super fan for about 4 years. Before that I was casual. I really like ARTPOP. I think she dared to experiment. I know she's called the internet a trashcan before. Now I know why. I just remembered her being so different before. This makes me sad.

  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
nikola

"But GaGa DoEs NoT TaLk To uS AnYmOrE, ShE BeCaMe SeLfIsH"

Shut the **** up... The reason she doesn't talk to us anymore is that fans bashed her so hard and threatened to leave her just because she didn't do things they imagined it... She became distanced from us because she was betrayed by her own fans... Be happy that she even has any connection with us today... Look at other pop star's that don't even use their social media by themselves....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jsays

Or a scarier thought she’s doing music for two more years, quitting and making a family 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
tylertremallose
On 6/15/2019 at 1:50 AM, Smcgibben said:

I keep seeing on twitter that during tonight's show gaga mentioned how enigma might be extending for another 2 years. If anyone was there or has a video please explain :huntyga:

edit: I’m aware that she’s said something like this every show, I went to the Jan 19 show and I heard her. This is different because it seems like more of an announcement and less of a “ I hope to be here longer” kinda thing. 

May 30 she said she would be there for 2 more years, maybe 3 If she wants too. Seems confirmed to me. 

  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
whateveradore

it's just her saying gibberish again, never a confirmation.
She said something along in You and I , just like she does it at every show

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZwRaven

There is so much great music and artists in the world, I don't really understand the whole Stan culture anyway. I just really liked how she used to be, and I guess people ficked that up. So be it. If she tours again I'll be there, I'll still love her music, but hell I listened to so much esoteric stuff I'll be good. If Vegas is good for her it's good for me. I wish her the best. Happiness and all that. I am really looking forward to the Apollo theatre audio live stream next week so there is that! Ok, now I'm off to listen to Station to Station for the 5000th time.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gypsy101
On 6/15/2019 at 10:13 PM, ZwRaven said:

We don't owe her anything either, especially since she said for years she "hated money". Now she doesn't even communicate w us anymore, and is holing up in Vegas pretending like the rest of the world doesn't exist. That's her choice, they playing for software people. This is SO not who she used to be. That's cool though people change. At least now we know what to expect. Yes her health is an issue, my Mom has fibro. It's terrible, but if she were as bad as some w it she wouldn't even be able to do these Vegas shows. I still love her and her music, but this move is not exactly fan friendly. She could do a few shows here and there for those of us who don't have the option of every penny we save going towards a trip to Vegas and her show. "I hate money" -Lady Gaga. Well not anymore I guess.

lmao sue her for getting paid right 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZwRaven
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

lmao sue her for getting paid right 

Read my last post, I made my peace w it, lotta other fish in the sea. Plus, I was just making a comparison about what she used to say/believe, and what seems like how she has changed now. Like I said if she's happy I'm happy for her. Cheers!

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
fede ARTPOP

Is sad how her Tours became so messy, cancelling dates/tours, not visiting many countrys, no official Blu-rays, and now a Vegas show and no Tour plans. :bradley:  

🖤 - I’M BACK - 🖤

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...