💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Enigma to extend another 2 years?

Siena

Featured Posts

Siena

I keep seeing on twitter that during tonight's show gaga mentioned how enigma might be extending for another 2 years. If anyone was there or has a video please explain :huntyga:

edit: I’m aware that she’s said something like this every show, I went to the Jan 19 show and I heard her. This is different because it seems like more of an announcement and less of a “ I hope to be here longer” kinda thing. 

Siena
1 minute ago, Taide said:

a nightmare.

if true it’ll give fans who otherwise wouldn’t go a chance to save up to see her! But I don’t want her to “ disappear to vegas” 

RAMROD

Like it is any surprise at all? :poot:

It is pretty obvious she will extend her shows, it is super successful. She will be there for the next 6 years, just wait. Which is nothing compares to Celine Dion who did 13 years and Elton John for 14

tumblr_pk850cgYvn1vz3i63o1_400.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Hybrid AT

@ViviLittleM found shaking dans ses bottes

2064725891_a474a585367438c4d5ac4eb329427

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

LGMonster95

And where's the video of her saying that? Because I only saw one stan account tweeting about this and judging how those stan accounts tweets all the sh*t stuff to create drama....

It's not that I have a problem with this is just that I never saw an actual video of her saying this. It's much better anyway than her not doing any shows in the next years

LadyLuca

Its no suprise. I didnt even thought its considered a rumor. Gaga said live that she wants more years in vegas.

And if Gaga asks for that I dont see a reason why anyone shouldnt grant her that. Its super succsessful after all.

In addition I think the Vegas tour is more chill because she has fixed worktimes and workplace. 

I dont think she will stay forever in vegas. But for the next 4-10 years. After that she will prob world tour again. and I cant wait to see that because I cannot attend engima its too expensive.

Mirages

I am here for it, bish better have show in the same week as Ms. Carey next year and Britney needs to return and have her residency at the time so I can go and spend my hard earned coins and see all of them in one week :vegas:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

LilyLark

If it's true (lbr stan accounts tweet a lot of ish) I don't think it's that big of a deal tbh. It's highly unlikely that she'll only perform in Vegas—I can't see Interscope or UMG allowing her to only stay in Vegas and not do any other shows for her next album. At the end of the day, they aren't going to let her miss opportunities in Europe or S. America (especially when she does so well in Brazil). She obviously won't do a six or seven month world tour, but she'll probably do some stand alone shows in between the legs of her Vegas residency imo. As long as she doesn't do the exact same show she does at Vegas, MGM probably won't have an issue.

Also, the ticket prices will drop.

LateToCult

She’s locked in for 75 shows so you better believe it’s getting extended.  :messga:

ydnmnme

I mean, it was obvious. But she’ll create a new show, I doubt she’ll perform Enigma for 10 years... 

But I’m so pissed when people who attend Enigma 3-4-5 times or more tell other people to go save their money and don’t be lazy. Sad thing Bobby thinks the same. 

I wonder why Gaga never talks about Enigma, about the idea... It’ll be interesting to see if she mentions it while promoting LG6

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

evilfaqqot

Fad rotting in Vegas, chained to a slot machine for the next ten years? 

tumblr_inline_pk72cncL1z1t0wveq_500.gif

Archived