:ohwell:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery
6 hours ago, Wigless said:

Umm??!?! Why not?!

uhmm because they would never be able to edit it the exact same way as it was the first time + its unneccessary and time consuming from the perspective of a profit-oriented company. given that the original recordings even exist anymore

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Teal Ambition

Now we know why:

It's part of a massive video and audio remastering project from YouTube and Universal Music Group.

The first batch of over 100 music videos includes The Beastie Boys' Sabotage, Tom Petty's Free Fallin', Janet Jackson's When I Think of You and Lady Gaga'sBad Romance, which came out a decade ago. You will also find fresh versions of songs from the Spice Girls, Smokey Robinson, No Doubt, Megadeth and George Strait.

The remastered videos are slipping right into the same slots as the original SD versions, and they will keep their view counts. 

YouTube and Universal expect to roll out 1,000 titles by the end of 2020. You can look for the "remastered" designation in the video descriptions and reminisce over your youthful heyday spent watching actual music videos on MTV.

https://www.cnet.com/news/youtube-remasters-vintage-music-videos-into-hd-lady-gaga-included/

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

StarstruckIllusion
7 hours ago, Lona Delery said:

uhmm because they would never be able to edit it the exact same way as it was the first time + its unneccessary and time consuming from the perspective of a profit-oriented company. given that the original recordings even exist anymore

I highly doubt that they can’t recreate it in HD. Especially since they have the full product right there in existence. Plus it’s Bad Romance. Period. It’s Poker Face. Period. They’re so iconic they deserve it. 

Lona Delery
45 minutes ago, Wigless said:

I highly doubt that they can’t recreate it in HD. Especially since they have the full product right there in existence. Plus it’s Bad Romance. Period. It’s Poker Face. Period. They’re so iconic they deserve it. 

well if it helps u sleep at night 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

StarstruckIllusion
7 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

well if it helps u sleep at night 

w-

okay sir commit some clownery, bc the clown always comes back to bite. If the bite = 4K Bad Romance in 5-10 years time then I’ll rent out a circus.mp3 for you 

Archived