Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

The Fame music videos uploaded to 1080p on Youtube

bornthispunk

Featured Posts

Curunir
2 hours ago, affection said:

titanic its been a long time GIF

Just another ten years for them to upload the 4K versions. Imagine the slayage. Applause in 4K :giveup:

We already have Applause in 4K

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Bad Romance wasn‘t edited/exported in HD. Looking back, it was probably done to mask the low budget and the CGI effects.

I don't know why people are lmao'ing this post when it's the confirmed right answer :air: I've seen the master files for Bad Romance and the post production was all done in standard definition

I can upload a better quality out of my a**

:triggered:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Anyone know how I can rip these? I usually use 4K Downloader but it's not letting me because there's music... 

FameHookah

Hmm i the quality seems the same (video wise) just upscalled

BUT The audio is MUCH better (esp Just Dance) (even tho i miss the old audio versión, it was different from the album one)

WTF is MDNA

Curunir
7 hours ago, Nino said:

I don't know why people are lmao'ing this post when it's the confirmed right answer :air: I've seen the master files for Bad Romance and the post production was all done in standard definition

How did you do that? :O

JustTea
On 6/15/2019 at 6:10 AM, Memento said:

Who cares if it's upscaled, the video bitrate is much better now and that's what it matters. Maybe Bad Romance wasn't even shot with 1080p cameras, the Spice Girls videos are also "upscaled" you can clearly notice it.

I have a feeling LoveGame was the only one from Fame era filmed in true 1080p. Yet I know nothing about this subject but you can't deny the quality is better even if it's upscaled

All her videos are definitely shot in 1080p or greater resolution, but they probably never exported all of them in HD, because YouTube had only 480p back then... :saladga:

And this video looks amazing in 4K, because it was shot and exported in 1080p or higher:

JustTea
23 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

Poker Face is incredible. The colors are so rich and saturated. :wub: I hope sometime soon it’ll be available in 4K resolution!

It's only a messy upscale from 480p, not even close to this level of detail:

lady_gaga_girl_haircut_face_look-787072.

:interestinga:

Quartz

Guys, we're gonna get something soon. Higher quality MVs is not a coincidence. They know people will watch her old stuff when she releases NEW material. Mark my words.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Saint Gaga
5 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Guys, we're gonna get something soon. Higher quality MVs is not a coincidence. They know people will watch her old stuff when she releases NEW material. Mark my words.

I hope she'll comeback with Fame Monster level music videos...we want story line,amazing choreos & creativity back...😻😻😻

AJRocketMan
25 minutes ago, PoggersFace said:

It's only a messy upscale from 480p, not even close to this level of detail:

lady_gaga_girl_haircut_face_look-787072.

:interestinga:

Was the video only filmed in 480p?

16 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

I hope she'll comeback with Fame Monster level music videos...we want story line,amazing choreos & creativity back...😻😻😻

You mean Born This Way, baby. :vegas:

Saint Gaga
1 minute ago, AJRocketMan said:

Was the video only filmed in 480p?

You mean Born This Way, baby. :vegas:

Born this way only has Judas...Monster has Bad Romance,Telephone & Alejandro...A holy trinity:worship2:

AJRocketMan
1 minute ago, Saint Gaga said:

Born this way only has Judas...Monster has Bad Romance,Telephone & Alejandro...A holy trinity:worship2:

Every Born This Way music video has an excellent storyline, great choreography, beautiful cinematography, and insane creativity. :vegas:

Archived