Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

The Fame music videos uploaded to 1080p on Youtube

bornthispunk

Featured Posts

JustifyMyLove

Well they’re not HD, just HQ upscales.. I don’t like how bad romance and just dance look at all. Like a lot of contrast and filters 😕

Julia Volkova #1 stan

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Akiki
1 hour ago, LanaDelGrant said:

i have a question

was the youtube uploading quality worse than it is now back in 2009, or was the camera technology not that good? 

if it is about the camera, how do they improve it? it sounds like a very tiring process 

At the time youtube needed to compress HD files to SD wich will decrease quality drastically. Nowadays HD (up to 4k) decreased the compression made on video files. 

Akiki

Please update the thread tittle. It's clickbait. This is not true HD. It's a stretched mess. It's not native 1080p.

Catnikko

Bad Romance does not look 1080p it looks the same :air: 

you could turn a GGD avatar to 1080p but it doesn't make it 1080p 

I was so hyped coming into this thread :emma:

Actual patient

Catnikko
2 hours ago, LanaDelGrant said:

i have a question

was the youtube uploading quality worse than it is now back in 2009, or was the camera technology not that good? 

if it is about the camera, how do they improve it? it sounds like a very tiring process 

360p was youtubes highest quality viewing option back then :air: we already know the BR fully HD MV doesn't exist, all the tour screen versions were just cuts from the filming tapes, they didn't put together the music video in a higher quality than we got

Actual patient

It’s bizarre, cause the HD files exist. 

I have the 1080p of LoveGame. If that exists, they all do.

Queen Artpop

Not only is this not true HD but they censored Bad Romance...her old videos deserve to be viewed by modern audiences in true 4k quality or at least 1080p. 16:9 would also be nice but I'm not sure all of her videos were shot that way?

Most of these updated music videos don't seem to be available on Youtube UK right now, i'm so confused. Her vids are gone. Or is it this shitty Center Parcs wifi??? 😫🤷🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, SS77 said:

You sure that file isn't just upscaled?

Supersonic
1 hour ago, SS77 said:

Bad Romance wasn‘t edited/exported in HD. Looking back, it was probably done to mask the low budget and the CGI effects.

titanic its been a long time GIF

Just another ten years for them to upload the 4K versions. Imagine the slayage. Applause in 4K :giveup:

Oriane

I clicked and I have the 1080 option selected, and still I get potato quality :huh:

Edit : Why do people absolutely want 16:9 for Poker Face ? Just because it's the standard that is mostly used in videos doesn't mean it's better.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived