Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

F#5 in Jazz & Piano

G U C C I

Featured Posts

G U C C I

With all the discussion on the state of Gaga's voice, I wanted to post this video of her killing this section of her last Jazz show. 

She seems to work incredibly hard to change or altar her voice to suit whatever she is working on at the time. Her high notes on JWT and here are so clear. I personally think she sounds incredible and every amazing vocalist can hit an off note here and there. Especially one that suffers from a condition like fibro. I adore her singing jazz and I'm trying to get tickets for her jazz show in November since I am going to Enigma on Halloween. Also her looks for Jazz & Piano are incredible. This one may be my fav  :flutter:

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

IcePrincess

Are you talking about that 0:26 ? It's in a head voice so it's nothing spectacular. Actually singing with head voice is much simpler. Ofc her voice is amazing there and she's killing it . It's very hard song in general. 

But sustained F#5 in chest/mix - that would be spectacular for her range

AJRocketMan

It sounded nice, but it’s not jaw dropping. She hit that note better in Do What U Want, and that was in her upper chest voice!

10 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

She could if she practiced and took voice lessons again. She really missed the opportunity when she was younger, as it could have saved her a lot of trouble.

4 minutes ago, BenG said:

Her head voice is weak tbh. Her strength is chest

That’s cause she never practices her head voice. She only works on her chest voice and ignores her head register.

Noah
50 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

We already had several F#5 belted during C2C tour and even a G5 during JWT. 

I'm sure we have had similar moments during Enigma already but no recordings

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

andy232000

She went head voice so its not really something great. Plus she actually went sharp and pitchy in most of this video. If she could belt that note it be amazing. Im sure she just has to rest a bit since she’s been singing two shows per day 

Sanne Godijn

Wow that was incredible i  am happy to stan such an incredible talent

Archived