đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

2019 is the worst year in music?

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Guest Anisko

as a music nerd every year i managed to found bunch of new music and artists to enjoy .. but sadly it's not the case this year cause somehow i found the music released in 2019 is absolutly terrible .. i mean look around  most of the albums released this year are anti-climatic and  forgettable (hurts 2be human-thank u next- When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go-When I Get Home -she is coming ..) .. and the new artists seem generic and mostly sound the same. No one really stands out. It’s all pure manufactured crap .

add to this i don't have  any hope for the future materials judging from the singles already released (ME-never really over etc ..)   

gaga is my only saviour this year .. so please gaga release something i'm really thirsty for some quality music .

BleepBloop

Up to this point? Absolutely. But there's new Charli and Gaga coming up, so things are starting to look better:vegas:

Edit: Also Lana

highlikegaga
6 minutes ago, Anisko said:

most of the albums released this year are anti-climatic and  forgettable (hurts 2be human-thank u next- When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go-When I Get Home -she is coming ..) 

tea tho

the pop girls betrayed us

Guest Anisko
17 minutes ago, Anonym said:

1832 was way worse

at least theres no pseudo artists whispering through shubert music and called that ART in 1832 :trollga: 

smokingthemall

a new artist is going to POP and shake sh*t it up, I can feel it - give it a year

chase your big, beautiful dreams

Guest Anisko
1 minute ago, smokingthemall said:

a new artist is going to POP and shake sh*t it up, I can feel it - give it a year

Guest Anisko
8 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Up to this point? Absolutely. But there's new Charli and Gaga coming up, so things are starting to look better:vegas:

sadly charli's music is not my cup of tea .. 

can't wait for new gaga 

Guest Anisko
3 minutes ago, MonsterAnton said:

No way. Last year were worse.

in 2018 we had dirty computer/golden hour.. still better than this year 

ElectricKing

delete this for your own sanity lol, i posted something similar about billie eilish and i had herds of abuse

Guest Anisko
Just now, PinkPop said:

delete this for your own sanity lol, i posted something similar about billie eilish and i had herds of abuse

it's not about billie .. it's about music in general 

TimisaMonster

This year is half way through and so far ALL these artists have been releasing junk music...a song here and there but the albums are REALLY lacking 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived