💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Blumhouse remaking Black Christmas

joeymonda

Featured Posts

joeymonda

They announced it today along with the director, cast and even a poster. It’s out in theatres December the 13th. 

Honestly if anybody is remaking this again, I’m so happy it’s them. They know what their doing. 

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3567328/poster-blumhouse-remaking-black-christmas-coming-theaters-december/

F*ck your perfect illusion

joeymonda
6 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

wasn’t the last one pretty recent tho?

2006. Quite a while. Didn’t do well at the box office either and the director HATES the film (studio went behind his back and reshot stuff). This one will be much more true to the original. And blumhouse are masters at marketing. Excited to see how it turns out! 

F*ck your perfect illusion

hardcore1996
44 minutes ago, joeymonda said:

2006. Quite a while. Didn’t do well at the box office either and the director HATES the film (studio went behind his back and reshot stuff). This one will be much more true to the original. And blumhouse are masters at marketing. Excited to see how it turns out! 

anything less than 20 years is a bit early for a remake imo, especially since it’s more of a cult classic than a well-known horror film. I didnt know that about the 2006 one tho! It’s a shame because I personally loved it; that scene with the cookies scarred me for life. I’m still excited to see what they do with the new one tho!

Archived