💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Not All Pokémon Can Be Imported Into Sword and Shield

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

HoneyB

What a bizarre excuse... I genuinely don’t have that much of an issue with this because I don’t use Pokémon bank and I like to keep the Pokémon I have on the same game. It kinda sucks tho because I’ve always completed the Pokédex in every game it was a challenge I enjoyed but now apparently you can’t “catch em all”:messga: if they need to push back the release date to fix it I’m on board for that how do you try to remove the gimmick of collecting when that’s LITERALLY a part of the game:toofunny:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

RAMROD

I need all of my Grass types from all past gen! So, I'm not happy about this :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AMENiCURE

I just can’t come up with a reasonable argument to support their action.

They’ve are using the same 3D models from X&Y game meaning they don’t need even need to work on anything. Moreover, it’s basically the same for the moves. 

Hopefully they do change their mind tbh 

River

A company that gets millions of dollars every day can't hire more people to work on improving 800 exiting assets :interestinga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

brucee

gaga and pokémon are litteraly the two most importants parts of my life. 

i love you guys too now..... 

hello hello baby.

LadyLuca

When they announced the next Generation on switch the expectations were high. people expected an BOTW kind of game. 

It was likely that they couldnt meet this standart especially with gamefreak who is very conservative and doesent want to change much. At least they got the free area which is what people wanted.

Still the game was to be expected to be a step up. Everybody thought that now with the switch pokemon will become bigger than ever! and the graphics are the best of the series yet. but honestly not catching them all is really dissapointing. 

Whats with people who breeded pokemon or completed the national dex. this was some work. also people whos favorite pokemon cannot be transfered will just miss them.

I get why they do this and a smaller pokedex is easier to complete and less time intensive. (a goal more likely to achive) but with all the pokemon they did not implement I expect some gameplay that makes up for this.

I expect more from the first main story pokemon game on switch and not just a prettier SM with less pokemon to catch.

gamefreak recently had an interview were they said that pokemon is not their #1 priority anyways. and that most of their new employees work on the game because its so simple to get started with that. gamefreak is divided in 2 teams one is for pkmn and the other one is for new games. And the priortized team with most of their veterans is in the new game team. where games like town are developed.

I hope someday the sales go down and they will move everyone to build the PERFECT pokemon game we deserve for the next nintendo console gen.

Anyways. Besides the Pokemon dex, and dynamaxing which Im not a fan of, the games look great and I will deffinitly play them.

I guess like 5% will be available from generation 5 (my fave), but like 80% from generation 1 :triggered:

Lippoutou
5 minutes ago, NNES said:

I guess like 5% will be available from generation 5 (my fave), but like 80% from generation 1 :triggered:

Ikr, I'm tired of them always promoting almost exclusively 1st gen Pokemon for "nostalgia" value when they're far from the best and not all fans started with this gen.

Davian
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I need all of my Grass types from all past gen! So, I'm not happy about this :triggered:

THIS

My poor little grass types:messga: If I can’t transfer my Victreebel I’ll riot:grr:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Davian
10 minutes ago, NNES said:

You get it

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5d0222f26d326c3036

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

bloody g

We are nearing a 1000 pokémon now, it is impossible to handle so many.

This is 100% reasonable.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Zander

Personally I'm not bothered as I just catch and make use of what Pokemon are in the game already (which I think like more than 50% of people who buy the game will do). TBH What bothers me more is the graphics... as long as GF carry on doing the games they'll just never be right. 

Versace

Gosh guys calm down. It's literal common sense. It's just not practical to render over 800 Pokemon in HD and integrate them into new game mechanics  on a system with limited hardware capacities (it's a Switch not a Ps4 pro or Xbox One X). I'm betting Diamond and Pearl remakes are coming next year and I'm pretty sure the Pokemon that don't make it this go round will make it on the next one. Also, who bothers with wanting an extensive amount of old Pokemon when the whole point of a new game is to focus on catching the new ones. Do we really need to encounter or catch a Gen 1 Pokemon for the 100th time lol. 

Versace
On 6/13/2019 at 2:07 PM, NNES said:

Actually no. The ones shown in trailers so far are mostly gen 5 but then again gen 5 is my least fav. 

Gen 6 :heart:

RahrahWitch

Still no word from TPC or Gamefreak on this? Every Pokemon related post online has some colorful comments.

I don't understand their reasoning at all They've been using the same models and animations since X and Y and the upgrade to the switch with Let's go showed that they are still using those same models just with very slight alterations. The only differences in the Pokemon models from sun and moon on the 3DS and the Pokemon from Let's Go is the Textures. 

I don't know if any of you know but textures are arguably the easiest part of making a 3d model. All that needs to be done is some additional shading and coloring, They even have the UV Maps for the textures already. From the Biggest media Franchise in the world, you'd expect them to be able to hire a team of maybe 5 people and have all the textures updated in less than a month. This is fairly easy to do even I could do it.

As for the switch Argument, the switch is very powerful and could easily handle a game like Pokemon even with 1000+ Pokemon in it. 

The only logical reason I can think of is that Gamefreak aren't very good at memory management. Apparently in sun and moon they had different identical models for characters in the game for every time they showed up instead of using the same one and spawning it in the different locations. If they're doing this for the whole dynamax thing instead of scaling the one model in size and are using completely new models then i can see how they're running out of space fast. Again, the Biggest media franchise in the world ($90 Billion), I think they could outsource and get someone to help them manage this.

This all just comes across as lazy, there's zero reason to not have all Pokemon in sword and shield.

Archived