Apple Music
politics

Joe Biden Is Going To Cure Cancer

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
9 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

I’m not mad. :awkney: I’m explaining that people have a right to be flippant about a promise like this, especially when it’s coming from this specific politician. I only took the time to type that out because I know that you love to sh*t on leftist candidates in favor of centrists like Biden (or Harris or O’Rourke, etc.) and I wanted to make clear that advocating for anything other than universal system in line with any of the massively successful industrialized countries around the world is to essentially advocate for a tiered institution that prioritizes the wealthy over poor and working class people. 

I have made it very clear that Biden is not my pick for the primaries and will never be. I will make it clear that Harris and O'Rourke aren't my picks, but they still have time to make their case. 

So I'm not sure why you would think I am a Biden guy. 

I will vote for him only if he wins the primaries and if he keeps talking he probably won't win. 

That doesn't mean I have the right to be disrespectful and flippant. 

You are the reason I will never vote for Bernie. FYI

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • LMAO 1

Economy
5 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I know this is a personal topic for him as his son died from brain cancer.... but this statement is kind of irresponsible. I know he probably meant it as an aspirational statement but.... this is a campaign trail. Everything you say will be torn apart. And this just opens up the doors for people to make fun of this. 

This! He's not a scientist and he can't make a claim like this

Cancer is complicated and after ma y decades all we've done is improve treatments but most ppl never get cured only their lives extended

• Like 1

imnotyourbabe10

Lmao.  Biden is off his rocker :bradley:

On a serious note, it seems like most of us have been touched by cancer in some way.  It is a noble cause but not a campaign tactic?

I know all politicians have a history or are part of the machine in some format but I'm really pulling for Bernie.  If not him, then at least Warren.  She's been making me think twice about Bernie with her surge as of late. How about a Bernie/Warren ticket (I know they have their differences) but could get some of the establishment voters and some of the farther left, too?  I'm not here for O'Rourke, Pete and the Million Democrats :stalkga: in the race.

Economy
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Id rather have medicare for all to cure cancer

Medicare won't cure cancer either :rip:

Ok maybe in rare instances when it's caught really early

• Like 1

Faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

Medicare won't cure cancer either :rip:

Ok maybe in rare instances when it's caught really early

Yes I know im just saying curing cancer wont help people because people still cant afford it and if they did, they will lose all their money or be in debt. Passing Medicare for all is more important and it will help people with early cancer to be check and cured. Also, many cancers in late stages are cured.

• Like 2

Sid
10 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I have made it very clear that Biden is not my pick for the primaries and will never be. I will make it clear that Harris and O'Rourke aren't my picks, but they still have time to make their case. 

So I'm not sure why you would think I am a Biden guy. 

I will vote for him only if he wins the primaries and if he keeps talking he probably won't win. 

That doesn't mean I have the right to be disrespectful and flippant. 

You are the reason I will never vote for Bernie. FYI

Yeet, please don't vote for more oligarchy because of a GGD poster :selena:

...ıllıllı G A G A ıllıllı...
  • LMAO 1

Satans Ex Wife
11 hours ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Promising to cure cancer while simultaneously claiming that Medicare for All is unrealistic... Okay. :madge:

We'll cure cancer then we'll bankrupt your whole family selling the cure to ya after you worked for our companies for 20 years and got cancer breathing in our sh*t while making us money all day!! That's Neoliberalism for you!

neoliberal_picardia.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OG Gaga Stan
17 minutes ago, Sid said:

Yeet, please don't vote for more oligarchy because of a GGD poster :selena:

I mean... What weird thing for them to say. :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

Economy
47 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yes I know im just saying curing cancer wont help people because people still cant afford it and if they did, they will lose all their money or be in debt. Passing Medicare for all is more important and it will help people with early cancer to be check and cured. Also, many cancers in late stages are cured.

Agreed on the Medicare!

Not many cancers late stage are cured tho. Many achieve remission which is not the same thing

Generally in late stages the best u can hope for is a significant reduction in cancer and for years it may he suppressed but it's still there and typically comes back

• Like 1