Lady Gaga Winning Her First Award!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Pop Music
4 hours ago, badkidbaby said:

i wanna be that guy

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Why were they in Ottawa?

From ESKA awards to Oscar awards. Started from the bottom now we're here!

Angelm

This woman is such a legend :selena: I swear my life would be so different without her.

ZwRaven
18 hours ago, TheLameMonster said:

I really loved the one where she said “to god and the gays”

last month I was given this award and my acceptance speech was “to god and the gays” in front of straight white guys

Hey I'm a straight white guy and I love all people, so we aren't all alike.  My best friend is a lesbian I take offense to this. I was Born this Way!

TheLameMonster
18 minutes ago, ZwRaven said:

Hey I'm a straight white guy and I love all people, so we aren't all alike.  My best friend is a lesbian I take offense to this. I was Born this Way!

My apologies to you man, I appreciate people like you :kara: thank you for your support. I didn’t mean to offend anyone, the ones in my band (in high school) are homophobic and rude, but I understand not all are the same 

I’m not flawless but I got a diamond heart

ZwRaven
8 minutes ago, TheLameMonster said:

My apologies to you man, I appreciate people like you :kara: thank you for your support. I didn’t mean to offend anyone, the ones in my band (in high school) are homophobic and rude, but I understand not all are the same 

I was half joking, but no we are not all like that. I live in Columbus, OH and we have the second largest homosexual population in the United States. You guys are some of the kindest people on earth. Love.

Archived