đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you consider as "meeting" Gaga?

Antoni

Featured Posts

Antoni

Depending on how you define "meeting" Gaga, I've met her between two and five times. Which of these would you define as meeting her?

1) Backstage at Monster Ball as the phone call winner, obviously this was meeting her

2) Backstage at artRave to film a video for YouTube, also meeting her

3) Before a Monster Ball date, me and three or four other people sang to her through her car window outside the hotel she was staying in. She came out, got in the car, rolled down the window, and filmed us on her phone singing "Born This Way" for almost the whole song. We were less than six feet from her, but she didn't say more than "I love you."

4) At the Dirty Pearls show in NYC while she was in the audience, she leaned over a barrier and danced on me for a good 20-30 seconds. Her Hair™️ was literally hitting me in the face.

5) At a secret show at the Rainbow Room in NYC, walked up to her table to see if I could talk for a second and Joe stood up and basically told me to turn around. (I don't count this as meeting her, but I bet a few people here would :derpga:)

Bonus: It's a long story I'm not comfortable sharing, but I had her cellphone number for awhile in 2014 and had a brief texting convo with her during a tough time. She didn't have to talk to me at all, but she texted me some reassuring messages during my hardest time that year. 

My name isn't Timmers

whore
5 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Before a Monster Ball date, me and three or four other people sang to her through her car window outside the hotel she was staying in. She came out, got in the car, rolled down the window, and filmed us on her phone singing "Born This Way" for almost the whole song. We were less than six feet from her, but she didn't say more than "I love you."

Was this before “Born This Way” was even announced??? 

I consider “meeting celeb” when they see your face and acknowledge your existence. Therefore I never really met Gaga. :selena:

DoremonLove

All those 5 times you met her:derpga: and here i think if i have an eye contact with her or she looks and smiles at me i would consider it a date:triggered:

How can anoyone not love gaga

ZwRaven

Never met Gaga, but I've met Nick Cave twice backstage. My buddy used to work on his tour and they are still friends.

1) First time I sort of butted in to a conversation him and Jim Sclavunous were having about American politics, he just kind of stared at me and nodded his head. (I'm American so I thought I had something to add).

2) Second time I was formally introduced by my friend. He signed my Grinderman poster and we talked for a good five minutes. Then the whole group of us had a conversation about how many times we had went to rehab (I'm sober 11 years now). Funniest down to earth guy in the world. When it was time to go he gave both of our girlfriends a kiss on the cheek. I thanked him again and apologized if I came off as a sycophant, because I was so excited. He joked "oh you know you've been one all your life!" (In  his charming Australian accent). Shook my hand and that was it. Really really cool experience.

#1 was an encounter

#2 was a meeting

gumzy3000

Meeting her to me is as simple taking a 1 second selfie with her. :oops:

trolly troll troll

Diamonster

Dude you’re doubting all those times being so close to her, I’ve only been to one show and she didn’t even look my directionnn count your blessings omg :triggered:

to me meeting would be getting something signed and having her acknowledge my presence 

latina twilight

So you just made this thread just to brag about all of this? :interestinga:

Spoiler

JK, :kara: yes, all of those count, and I'm jealous.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Antoni
3 hours ago, Loeppke said:

Was this before “Born This Way” was even announced??? 

No it was March 11ish, 2011. Monster Ball Louisville. When I said before a Monster Ball date, I meant it was before the show that night :)

35 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

So you just made this thread just to brag about all of this? :interestinga:

Hide contents

JK, :kara: yes, all of those count, and I'm jealous.

LOL I could see someone doing it though. I actually made the thread because of the "For those who have met Gaga thread." I said in the thread that I've met her a couple times and then I wondered.... would most fans count all of these encounters or just the backstage ones?

My name isn't Timmers

Archived