💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bella Hadid Serving Tanned Goddess

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Shipper

skai jackson GIF

Nothing will beat this post explosion hair and medium rare tan.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

JusKeepBreathin

Giving you young Tyra Banks realness 

tyra%20banks15h.jpg

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Maleficent

as beautiful and hardworking as she is, i resent all the lies she tells her impressionable followers. her denial of having cosmetic work done is one thing, but what bothers me is the bs she pedals claiming she “eats grilled cheese like everyday” and is “obsessed with hamburgers and fries”. and it’s not just her. her sister is the same, and worse than all is Emily Ratajkowski—who claims she eats nothing but carbs and never works out. 

Guest Adarsh
8 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

as beautiful and hardworking as she is, i resent all the lies she tells her impressionable followers. her denial of having cosmetic work done is one thing, but what bothers me is the bs she pedals claiming she “eats grilled cheese like everyday” and is “obsessed with hamburgers and fries”. and it’s not just her. her sister is the same, and worse than all is Emily Ratajkowski—who claims she eats nothing but carbs and never works out. 

Some people just have a really strong metabolism. I eat so much junk food and have never been to the gym but still weigh like 120 pounds lol 

berlinforme
8 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Some people just have a really strong metabolism. I eat so much junk food and have never been to the gym but still weigh like 120 pounds lol 

Yeah, tell that to the fashion industry where literally every 100g counts

Guest Adarsh
Just now, berlinforme said:

Yeah, tell that to the fashion industry where literally every 100g counts

I am a part of the fashion industry and it’s not the same as before. Models are encouraged to be healthy. Designers like Victoria Beckham etc have a strict policy of not hiring models under a certain weight. It’s a slow change, but it’s certainly there.

Maleficent
26 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

bella hadids trainer shared her diet and workout plan it was mainly steamed vegetables and protein bars... a very different narrative 

Archived