💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jessica Biel clears up the "anti-vax activist" issue

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, brownie said:

I've seen you pop up with enough controversial comments these past few weeks to think you're either a troll or woefully miseducated on nearly everything :laughga:

If you know nothing about vaccines then please dont speak negatively about them. :saladga:

I did not speak negatively about vaccines.. 

And not everyone that disagree with you is a troll. And my opinions are not controversial at all, so maybe you should expose yourself to other opinions.

But I would like to know what are these controversial comments you have seen?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

Who are those professionals you've talked to? :oprah: 

Is Joe Rogan those professionals cuz its the only source from your research you've actually linked so far :oprah:

I did not use Joe Rogan as an example so obviously you did not even see what I sourced. I also sourced other things.

1 hour ago, Serial Chiller said:

Do you know that as far as medical procedures are concerned, NOTHING is fail-safe. People, very rarely, have died from minor operations and OTC drugs. The chance of complications are extremely low but they are always there. Vaccination is no different. That said, this is no way an argument against medical science. If 1 in 1000 cases result in complications, which I’m sure in the case of common vaccines the probability is much much lower, it is still worth the risk rather than allowing an outbreak that kills thousands as many. 

Also, you’re not just killing yourself by refusing vaccination because the more a virus spreads successfully the more likely it is to mutate and eventually incapacitate current vaccines. This is like, home medicine knowledge 101 you know that right? 

And exposing yourself as being unvaccinated. jeez the second hand embarrassment. :awkney:

This is exactly what im saying and people are denying this.

RAMROD

JT need to cancel her if she is against for having their kids vaccinated. That is endangering the kids safety!

tumblr_pt1b36tqDQ1vz3i63o1_400.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

8 hours ago, Ethan said:

There’s a chance of side effects in ANY medical treatment. Nothing is impossible... therefore that shouldn’t be a surprise. 

Exactly, this is what im saying..

Teal Ambition

Update: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

This is literally what he said is different words in his first few comments. Can you read? 

"scientists actually admit that vaccines can harm children and make them disabled"

This is what they said and went on to say that the risks outweigh the benefits when there are ONLY possible minimal risks. We have to get out of this notion that vaccines carry any risk for disabling someone.

SharkmanthaC

Her explanation makes sense though, I do know of some families where their children have not been able to get vaccines. This makes it so much more important that other healthy children get the vaccinations.  I don't know the details of the bill, but I do think families with health compromised children shouldn't be forced into vaccines.  You have to have an immune system for vaccines to work...imagine being told your child that is undergoing chemo has to have a vaccine. That being said, I am not anti-vax at all. I just know there are some people that cannot have vaccines, which makes it even more important for healthy people to get them.

she/her/hers

Anderson123

Ok but I’m confused, what about that Instagram post? She explains herself. 

Sassy McSass

Well, I actually went to med school and I’ve never heard a single doctor defending the anti-vax theories. Did you know all this started because of one article linking vaccines to autism that turned out to be completely made up?

I don’t wanna sound full of myself (I have a med degree but I don’t know much about a lot of stuff, so I know there’s lots of subjects my opinion would be as unfounded as the anti-vax on this), but having actually grounds to defend my position, not vaccinating is ridiculous. How about all these anti-vaxers - instead of basing their theories in articles they read of what someone said once - go to med school and get a degree and then let’s see their opinion on the matter. 

(I’m saying I’m sorry in advance if anyone feels angry about what I said, I’m already stressed and it’s just that this is such a ridiculous discussion... go study and look in history the before and after vaccines death and disabilities, specially in children, statistics).

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Delusional Aura
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

"scientists actually admit that vaccines can harm children and make them disabled"

This is what they said and went on to say that the risks outweigh the benefits when there are ONLY possible minimal risks. We have to get out of this notion that vaccines carry any risk for disabling someone.

No he did not say the risks outweigh the benefits, Alexander. What are you reading? Fix your mess please. 

nakedidea

The headline is misleading. You need to edit this. 
It's fuc**kn annoying.

Read her post. Read her words. She clearly says, "She is not against vaccinations"

I can't with these stupid headlines. 

Archived