💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jessica Biel clears up the "anti-vax activist" issue

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
56 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

No he did not say the risks outweigh the benefits, Alexander. What are you reading? Fix your mess please. 

That's what I meant and was in a rush.

Basically, I meant to say that he's giving anti-vaxxers a probable stance saying there are still some amount of risk. Of course, there is risk to everything that we do on a daily basis. But the "risks" that anti-vaxxers push are almost non-existent.

LordEnigma
37 minutes ago, nakedidea said:

The headline is misleading. You need to edit this. 
It's fuc**kn annoying.

Read her post. Read her words. She clearly says, "She is not against vaccinations"

I can't with these stupid headlines. 

The headlines were before her post. But yes, we should edit the title now

300 BCE: 

Pythagoras and friends: "We are making incredible feats! Math, science, I cant imagine what the future holds! 

2019 CE: 

the earth is flat, our leader is a racist TV personality, and vaccines are bad!

frustrated kill me GIF

nakedidea
4 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

The headlines were before her post. But yes, we should edit the title now

1:31pm and it's still not edited.

Lion Heart

She's not anti-vax. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

13 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

I did not speak negatively about vaccines.. 

And not everyone that disagree with you is a troll. And my opinions are not controversial at all, so maybe you should expose yourself to other opinions.

But I would like to know what are these controversial comments you have seen?

-Except you did, more than once. 

-Maybe not in your apparent country where there are no vaccines, but it's a hugely controversial opinion in many countries. You should expose yourself to some world knowledge. 

-YOU EARLIER IN THIS THREAD: "scientists actually admit that vaccines can harm children and make them disabled"

13 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

I did not use Joe Rogan as an example so obviously you did not even see what I sourced. I also sourced other things.

You literally used Joe Rogan as an example on page 2 and then even linked the video. 

You're 100% a troll. No way you're from some country so uneducated you don't have vaccines AND you write perfect English AND are unaware of everything you say being controversial. You're a troll. 

21 minutes ago, brownie said:

You literally used Joe Rogan as an example on page 2 and then even linked the video. 

You're 100% a troll. No way you're from some country so uneducated you don't have vaccines AND you write perfect English AND are unaware of everything you say being controversial. You're a troll. 

On page 2 this is what I said:

"Even a pro vaccine scientist was on Joe Rogan and admitted this."

So obviously I did not use Joe Rogan as a source, I used a very famous scientist who is famous for being pro vaccine. I also linked a video of the scientist talking about this, not Joe Rogan.

I did not say we do not have vaccines in my country, I said we never use them. I never got vaccinated in my life. What does me being educated and write perfect English have to do with my country not educated people on vaccines?

Having controversial opinions is not wrong but my opinions are not controversial. Maybe it is to someone like you who does not expose themselves to opposing opinion. Also, obviously someone from Saudi Arabia will have completely different opinion, no need to tell me to get educated on what Americans care about.

23 minutes ago, brownie said:

-Except you did, more than once. 

-Maybe not in your apparent country where there are no vaccines, but it's a hugely controversial opinion in many countries. You should expose yourself to some world knowledge. 

-YOU EARLIER IN THIS THREAD: "scientists actually admit that vaccines can harm children and make them disabled"

Yes I did say that scientists admit it can disable children but I also do support vaccines because I learned that its the only solution we have. And I do expose myself to world knowledge that is why I talked to a scientist about this, watched a hour long Joe Rogan podcast about this, and im still arguing about this subject.

Archived