šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jessica Biel clears up the "anti-vax activist" issue

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
6 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I do believe what you said, it does happen RARELY as you said. I also said that from my research, its better to get vaccinated than not because not getting vaccinated is way more dangerous than getting vaccinated according to scientists.Ā 
Ā 

Yes but it's not even a risk to weigh - there's literally no risk except aĀ few outliers. So not even sure why you mentioned what you did at the beginning.Ā 

TasksĀ such as driving andĀ travelingĀ are much more dangerous than getting a vaccine.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Yes but it's not even a risk to weigh - there's literally no risk except aĀ few outliers. So not even sure why you mentioned what you did at the beginning.Ā 

I did mention what you said in my first comment, I never tried to say its a big risk. I also said what I said to get information from people educated about this.

LordEnigma
14 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I did mention what you said in my first comment, I never tried to say its a big risk. I also said what I said to get information from people educated about this.

"scientistsļ»æĀ actually admit that vaccines can harm children and makeĀ ļ»æļ»æthem disaļ»æbleļ»æd"

The scientific community as a whole has denied that vaccines cause autism. And I would question scientists who say otherwise and see if they have any testing, researching, etc of their own before even beginning to believe them.

HoneyB

well itā€™s over:icega:

šŸ’‹ š•Šš•„š•–š•” š•š•’ ā„‚š• š• š•œš•šš•–š•¤ š•Œš•”šŸ’‹šŸŖ

JustinTrudeau

I hate the talk about vaccines causing disabilities (and it's not true).

You rather have a child suffer severe illness and/or death than to gain a disability??? (again, not true but the point is, people's perception of disabilities is alarming and they pity too much).

The fact that you would risk your child's health and public health over the (unfounded) fear of disability is very sad to see!Ā 

Get vaccines, and get educated about people with disabilities. Our lives are not full of misery.

Spoiler

P.S Autism is not caused by vaccines!

"Parents may first become aware of autistic symptoms in their child around the time of a routine vaccination. This has led to unsupported theories blamingĀ vaccine "overload", aĀ vaccine preservative, or theĀ MMR vaccineĀ for causing autism"Ā https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism#Causes

Ā 

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

codymonster

Omfg, clearly people who think this is a good idea have no concept of science or historyĀ :saladga:

1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Ā 

So between all vaccines types, all sexes and ages (over the entire history of CDC? In US population 100m-340M ?) -- 4000 deathsĀ  I'd take does odds to Vegas and bet his f'n medical license

All I know is that living in the NYC area, there's an outbreak in the news every couple of weeks. How ****ed up is it to hearĀ  that groups of 10-50+ ppl, and all they interacted with, are just waiting to find out their odds of surviving diseases that were basically completely eradicated from this country, bc of ONE IGNORANT SELFISH DUMBASS

"Well, kids don't even get these diseases anymore, so.."

Gee,I ****ing wonder why

Ā 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

TheSlash

How can they do this to their children? :saladga:Ā 

Spoiler

Why is the 3-yo child of an anti-vax crying?

Spoiler

midlife crisis :green:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ew, David!

Guest Adarsh

Go read the comments on her latest Instagram post. There are soooooooo many anti vax people embracing her. Itā€™s disgusting. And most of them are saying that climate change isnā€™t real too.Ā :messga:

3 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

According to all professionals I talked to it does,Ā even the CDC website admits it. But im not saying it does, im just saying ive been hearing alot of conflicting information from even scientists themselves. I live in a country where we dont get vaccines and ive never taken one so I know nothing about this.

Edit: I just re watched the Joe Rogan Podcast clip about this and the scientist says no but we still dont know. He also admits that Autism rate is higher since vaccines but says its not related.

If you know nothing about vaccines then please dont speak negatively about them.Ā :saladga:

1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

I've seen you pop up with enough controversial comments these past few weeks to think you're either a troll or woefully miseducated on nearly everythingĀ :laughga:

LordEnigma
4 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Go read the comments on her latest Instagram post. There are soooooooo many anti vax people embracing her. Itā€™s disgusting. And most of them are saying that climate change isnā€™t real too.Ā :messga:

It's funny how people with no education in actual medical fields/science fields can be so confident in their incorrect opinionĀ :laughga:

The God they worship could come down and tell them they are wrong and they still wouldn't believe it.

Ethan
3 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

lol calm down no need to be triggeredĀ :wtfga:Ā 

I actually talked to a scientist who is educated on this and I gave an example of my neighbors child being disabled after the shot.Ā He said its extremely rare but it could happen but we should still use vaccines because not taking it will make a whole population disabled instead of a couple of individuals. Even a pro vaccine scientist was on Joe Rogan and admitted this.

Thereā€™s a chance of side effects in ANY medical treatment. Nothing is impossible... therefore that shouldnā€™t be a surprise.Ā 

Archived