Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jessica Biel clears up the "anti-vax activist" issue

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Emigrante
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

People who are against vaccines because a middle aged white woman online told them it’s filled with toxins and essential oils are the cure to cancer. 

ah I see what that is. There is a whole movement against that in Poland. People are really uneducated as hell sometimes.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

She's a criminal.

Not vaccinating your kids without an actual medical reason should be attempted murder. 

These people are a danger to public health and society. 

LaLa

Imagine having every resource available to you, in the year 2019, and still choosing to be this ignorant :saladga:

scientists actually admit that vaccines can harm children and make them disabled and its a small chance but the good outweighs the bad of not taking vaccines. I personally was never vaccinated, only when I was first born but never after that.

AlexanderMagno
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

scientists actually admit that vaccines can harm children and make them disabled and its a small chance but the good outweighs the bad of not taking vaccines.

NO

NO

SCIENTISTS DON'T ADMIT THAT BECAUSE THIS IS NOT TRUE

The only side effects are very very mild fever and soreness, and even these are RARE.

VACCINES DON'T MAKE CHILDREN OR ADULTS DISABLED. NOT TAKING VACCINES MAKE CHILDREN OR ADULTS DISABLED.

5 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

NO

NO

SCIENTISTS DON'T ADMIT THAT BECAUSE THIS IS NOT TRUE

The only side effects are very very mild fever and soreness, and even these are RARE.

VACCINES DON'T MAKE CHILDREN OR ADULTS DISABLED. NOT TAKING VACCINES MAKE CHILDREN OR ADULTS DISABLED.

lol calm down no need to be triggered :wtfga: 

I actually talked to a scientist who is educated on this and I gave an example of my neighbors child being disabled after the shot. He said its extremely rare but it could happen but we should still use vaccines because not taking it will make a whole population disabled instead of a couple of individuals. Even a pro vaccine scientist was on Joe Rogan and admitted this.

Runway

She and Timberlake should be serving time for the harm they’re doing to their child :wtf: 

AlexanderMagno
5 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

lol calm down no need to be triggered :wtfga: 

I actually talked to a scientist who is educated on this and I gave an example I know of for my neighbor child. He said its very rare but it could happen but we should still use vaccines because not taking it will make a whole population disabled instead of a couple of individuals. Even a pro vaccine scientist was on Joe Rogan and admitted this.

I'm so sorry, it's just that this is a very very important health issue.

That's all wrong. Vaccines can't make you disable, sorry. Not a chance. If anything like that happened, it was not the vaccine's fault. It really is that simple. Any vaccine that belongs to a Vaccination Plan is not, by any means, capable of disabling a child.

8 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I'm so sorry, it's just that this is a very very important health issue.

That's all wrong. Vaccines can't make you disable, sorry. Not a chance. If anything like that happened, it was not the vaccine's fault. It really is that simple. Any vaccine that belongs to a Vaccination Plan is not, by any means, capable of disabling a child.

According to all professionals I talked to it does, even the CDC website admits it. But im not saying it does, im just saying ive been hearing alot of conflicting information from even scientists themselves. I live in a country where we dont get vaccines and ive never taken one so I know nothing about this.

Edit: I just re watched the Joe Rogan Podcast clip about this and the scientist says no but we still dont know. He also admits that Autism rate is higher since vaccines but says its not related.

RoverLoader

From what I understand, the main reason there are people who are against vaccinations are because they believe in some cases it has caused autism. Personally, I haven't read any medical reports or research on the matter so I 'm unqualified to comment on whether there is any evidence of this.

However, if I had kids, I would certainly get them vaccinated. We got vaccinated against TB and polio back in the day and all is still well. Infact, as a Gay man, I got vaccinated against Hep A and B and the vaccination is STILL active 15 years later! My only regret is that my vaccinations haven't mutated into some sort of Telepathy or telekenisis x men style :derpga:

rumours
41 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

what is anti vaxx

It's a synonym for "lunatic".

BUtterfield 8

I blame Jenny McCarthy 

if I recall she was the first celebrity to be anti vax

i wonder how Justin feels about this. There were rumors in 2015 that Jessica didn’t want to vaccinate her children. Guess they are true.

Archived