💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Demi: “I'm not releasing anything for a very long time”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

Sorry Lovatonics but looks like we’ll have to wait more time to hear some more bops from our gay icon and activist, Queen of vocals ...

F675651-E-E629-4-A72-B8-F7-CAC0-DB52-C7-

Meanwhile enjoy this footage of Demi polishing her vocal cords to “Government Hooker”

Hottie Detector

iAstroLeo

Doesn't she say this everytime she is about to release? :poot:

I remember being dissapointed a few years back when she said this, then the next month we had new music :poot: 

Pop Music

I wasn't a huge huge fan of TMYLM but I do miss her songs and I think she has enormous talent

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Saint Hollywood

It makes sense, considering everything she has gone through. I'll be ready whenever she is! :tony:

Saint Hollywood
11 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Meanwhile enjoy this footage of Demi polishing her vocal cords to “Government Hooker”

I'm sorry but what in the fresh f*** is this

Sassy McSass

Good for her. Hope she takes her time and only comes back when ready. Mental illness takes longer than a lot of stuff to heal :heart:

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Teal Ambition

She should take as much time as she needs to heal, so good for her!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Enzo

every time an artist says this, they release new music the next month

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Runway

This is such a clear and concise statement. Something like this from gaga could only exist in our dreams :air:

TimisaMonster

No offense but...she can take a few years off...I'm good lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

HausOfMark

She deserves a couple years off to relax and just live life. She is trying to get over her addiction, the last album era lasted a long (amazing) time, just relax and enjoy your money.

-Mark

Versace

I think she'll be back second half 2020. She needs time to reflect on everything that happened. I have a feeling her next album will be a rebirth for her of some sort. She's been through a lot and the music will definitely reflect that. 

• Admin changed the title to Demi: “I'm not releasing anything for a very long time”
Weasel
On 6/13/2019 at 2:52 AM, Runway said:

This is such a clear and concise statement. Something like this from gaga could only exist in our dreams :air:

Sis, if Gaga tweeted she wouldn't be releasing new music for ''a very long time'' this site would have to be locked down for safety purposes :koons:

Archived