Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Prince Phillip Turns 98

Economy

Featured Posts

Borisapillar

No one is wishing death on anyone, people are just marveling at his resilience.

Hades

He's a lady gaga stan along with Elizabeth. They'll wait for LG6 before leaving this world.:ohwell:  It's great that they made it so far though!

queen_elizabeth-300x300.jpg?quality=90&s

Delusional
5 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

They killed Diana :bradley:

I hate theories about celebrity deaths. So disrespectful, just let them rest without making up lies

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

homomo
40 minutes ago, MasonG said:

Why are you guys wishing death on him?

32 minutes ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

This.

Literally no one said that but go off

waka flocka ok GIF

OT: I personally would not want to live that long. Unless of course there are things to make me not look and feel like an old person :emma:

whore
52 minutes ago, MasonG said:

Why are you guys wishing death on him?

The only comments so far have been about his longevity, you’re the only one to mention his death :madge:

31 minutes ago, VenusBitch said:

I hate theories about celebrity deaths. So disrespectful, just let them rest without making up lies

I dont believe in "respecting" the dead thing. But if you think they did not kill her, we atleast have proof they tried to destroy her according to evidence and Diana herself. They also refused to raise the flag after her death which was very disrespectful to her and her children and people protested the Queen. Diana talked about how abusive the Queen was towards her many times.

Economy
1 hour ago, Queenofpeace said:

wtf he,s still alive??!! :saladga::saladga:

Yes why did u think he died?

If it's cuz u don't see him at all ceremonies and stuff is because when he turned 96 he retired from Royal duty

He only accompanies the queen now on really major things now

Economy
45 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Literally no one said that but go off

waka flocka ok GIF

OT: I personally would not want to live that long. Unless of course there are things to make me not look and feel like an old person :emma:

I would if I was in reasonable health

For me the longer the better as long as my health is decent enough to take joy in life

Once I get in horrible pain or can't move around well enough to have independence, that's when it sucks the most and I wouldn't wanna keep living

Archived