💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you want LG6 to be an evolution or a resurgence?

Bradley

Title  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Title

Featured Posts

Bradley

Dkp752TWsAAkRjN.jpg:largeDk0KBoCXoAI6dga.jpg

Evolution: Gaga takes on a new musical direction that is previously unexplored. She did this with Cheek to Cheek and Joanne, maybe even A Star Is Born. With this option, you get to experience a whole new side of Gaga, once again. She will of course, devise the necessary fashion, visuals, music videos and live performances to bring out the best potential of this new era. It could be rock, disco or a fusion of certain genres. It will be absolutely brand new, unseen before. The era will have a distinctive sound, image, fashion and choreography.

Resurgence: Gaga goes back to what she does best - dance music. She re-explores but also tries to reinvent dance music by making a cohesive album that is reminiscent of the name 'LADY GAGA' but also keeps it fresh so that it doesn't sound reductive of herself. She delivers absolute bangers that are in the veins of Telephone, Poker Face, Applause, Venus, but also with tweaks from contemporary producers. She goes back to high fashion, and delivers dark visuals that fit with the central message of the album. She serves theatrical videos in the veins of Telephone, Marry the Night and Alejandro.

lg6-timeline.png?fit=700,330

monketsharona

Well she can give an evolution with dark concept.

The art of the darkness is wide. 

Reality

Evolution all the way.

One of the main reasons Gaga is such a great artist is because she's versatile and she can do pretty much any genre and style of music. I'd want her to continue to change and grow as an artist. Going back seems to be the antithesis of what Gaga represents anyway.

🖤👹

MaryJaneHolland

Brand new sound, but still dance bangers :poot:

NOT titled Lady Gaga btw and dark visuals are not necessary :poot: 

DutchHooker
10 minutes ago, Donna Noble said:

If DarkGa comes back, I will fade, the best pop moment in history.. :firega:
But she can combine re-invention with Dark-Pop and it will be the best moment in history.

aab9d7a9ac8c89162718df48764992a3.png

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Head Empty

A bit of both, but with a focus on evolution. Taking the things she does best to the future.

Aleks

I personally would love for her to do something dark again.

But I feel like she and her label might try to play it safe after her success with Joanne/ASIB which were more natural/down to earth.

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

VoldeLorde2

Now would be the perfect time for both. She can go all the way dance/club songs while still bringing in a new evolution to Gaga. I think a resurgence of popGa will show a new evolution. Plus, I think it's the right time in her career to go Pop again. Sure, if she continues to do ballads, there will be the soccer moms and fans that will stay around, but because she's been pandering to the older audiences for almost five years now, I think it's time to bring back that pop side. 

Head Empty

For me, Cheek to Cheek and Joanne weren't evolution per se. In essence, she was going back to her roots. Delving into styles and parts of herself that were already established, but not fully invested in. Career-wise it was an evolution. Creatively and musically, not as much, as she was filling these era's with familiar genres.

For LG6 I hope she creates something completely fresh and unique. Taking inspiration from the past - but not repeating it.

Bonkers

I want a new level of disco so I can live in a club until Trump is gone.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

IAmNotHere1997

At this point it could be a lullaby album and I would still eat that sh*t :messga:

We've seen FameGa, DarkGa, GayGa, EDMGa, YeehawGa, JazzGa, OscarGa

I AM READY FOR SPACE-HOOKERGA TO ENTER MY SPACE STATION 

spaceballs GIF

AJRocketMan

A reinvention, but still do dance music. Namely, I want her to do house music. Something groovy and funky, but edgy and electronic. That’s why I’m most excited about her collaborations with Boys Noize over everyone else. I’d rather her do something modern and contemporary, like Future House.

I don’t want her to do “DarkGa” again. She would just be resting on her laurels and relying on her legacy, instead of moving forward. And FYI, Lady Gaga has never been truly “dark”. There was always that glimmer of hope and that sense of optimism in her “dark” visuals and music.

Archived