💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My thoughts on Me!

DC

Featured Posts

Ok, it's been close to 2 months already since the famous Me! has been out in the world from Taylor Swift. Already people are sick of it getting stuck in their heads and can't stand the regular constant Taylor Swift radio plays that happen everytime she releases (although I love it :laughga:)

So here's my thoughts on the song... I LOVE it!

Yes I know it's typical of this site to constantly bag on certain artists (Taylor/Ava for example) but I REALLY genuinely enjoy this song and those artists. No one on here can make me change my mind, I always feel so happy when it's on and my crush also really loves it so it's only makes me happy seeing her happy :heart:

Honestly this is the best song of the year for me, and I hope we get something even better on June 19th :kara: :firega:

Love you guys! Have a wonderful Wednesday! :pawsup:

Gagaism

I love her. Not one of her best songs ever but still a nice one. At least is better than lots of songs released this year so far.

FfFfFfFF

Not to be a downer but sounds just as bad as the first time I heard it. :messga: It's just not good in my opinion.

VoldeLorde2

Brendon ruined the song for me. He was not needed and he's to blame for that terrible bridge so :oops:

Queenofpeace

it aged pretty badly for me . i loved it a lot initially at the start due to 2010s early pop songs vibes it had and then it went pretty downwards crap for me so yeah  :spin:

I'm traveling in some vehicle I'm sitting in some cafe A defector from the petty wars That shell shocked love away

gumzy3000

i really like the song, its supposed to be sweet and in your face. It is not her best single choice but it's still a BOP :rockstar:

trolly troll troll

SEANGT
26 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Brendon ruined the song for me. He was not needed and he's to blame for that terrible bridge so :oops:

i wish it was all Brendon actually. His voice is the only part i like lol

4 minutes ago, Marges said:

Tbh I never heard ME! in the radios here and I'm thankful for that :selena:

Ok this actually made me laugh :laughga:

3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

So you made this thread to tell us that you love the song?

It's in the opinion tag, what else would I say? Plus it's "My thoughts on Me!" You didn't have to click it :ladyhaha:

Archived