Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Maroon 5 performs at Capital Ball, struggles to sing

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

This is one band I'm sad the direction they went after their first two or three albums...and it shows, here .:awkney:

JazzGa
48 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I saw Maroon 5 back when they became famous with their album Songs About Jane. His voice was so much better back then, he sang with effort and he had alot more stage presence. 

The band haven't performed at that same level for a long time. I think he sold out and doesn't give a **** anymore. I recently saw a Twitter comment of his on GGD where he refers to himself as an entertainer and says he's not an artist. :neyde:

He's just in it for the $.

That's sad! My dad and I both loved Songs About Jane. Their acoustic live album was great! That just shows how much talent they used to have-- they could release an entire remake of their first album, all live!

Now the Burgundy Bois are just clocked out. Will they ever receive backlash for their lack of genuinity and low-effort releases? I think it's finally starting to build after most people agreed their Superbowl performance was ethically questionable and musically a dud. 

But hey, Mr. Levine's got him  a cushy 9-5 working as a hack -- I mean judge-- on The Voice! So his music's performance doesn't matter, he'll be getting that screen time and them celebrity coin$ either way

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

MonsterBall13
1 hour ago, mamo said:

the ARTPOP curse strikes again :bye:

Gaga’s curse be like american horror story surprise bitch GIF by RealityTVGIFs

StrawberryBlond

I think he's really down on his luck post-SB. I would feel more sorry for him if this band hadn't outstayed their welcome years ago. They should just bow out gracefully before they get much worse. Adam's not been emotionally present for a long time and I'm honestly surprised that he never pursued a solo career considering that he seems so distant for his own band. I wonder how they feel to be so much in the background?

1 hour ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

But hey, Mr. Levine's got him  a cushy 9-5 working as a hack -- I mean judge-- on The Voice! So his music's performance doesn't matter, he'll be getting that screen time and them celebrity coin$ either way

Remember that he just quit The Voice officially a few weeks ago. I think he's realised that public perception of him is at an all-time low and just wants to lay low for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the start of a long hiatus from the public eye in hopes that it makes people forget the SB after a while.

JazzGa
3 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Remember that he just quit The Voice officially a few weeks ago. I think he's realised that public perception of him is at an all-time low and just wants to lay low for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the start of a long hiatus from the public eye in hopes that it makes people forget the SB after a while.

Actually that makes perfect sense, and explains the beard!  

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived