💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Maroon 5 performs at Capital Ball, struggles to sing

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

If you watch the performance of 'Girls Like You' as an example, it's super clear that something is wrong with him! The other performances are also quite bad..

Honestly he seems drunk/something worse to me here cuz he can't hit a single note and his movements and speech are just very weird :blink:

davflz

yikes :awkney: to me it seems like he just doesn't give a f*ck :laughga:

Spoiler

also look at how dead that audience is :air:

JazzGa

Yall are over here hating on his vocals but all my hatred molecules have been taken up by my hate for that beard!!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Queenofpeace

bless those poor fans  . there  ears are going to bleed:vegas:

I'm traveling in some vehicle I'm sitting in some cafe A defector from the petty wars That shell shocked love away

GagaMyBlood95
11 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Yall are over here hating on his vocals but all my hatred molecules have been taken up by my hate for that beard!!

And the haircut... Like he used to be super hot and now..

Born To Slay

Did he just start singing a different song at the end lol? I wonder if that planned.

Glamourpuss

I saw Maroon 5 back when they became famous with their album Songs About Jane. His voice was so much better back then, he sang with effort and he had alot more stage presence. 

The band haven't performed at that same level for a long time. I think he sold out and doesn't give a **** anymore. I recently saw a Twitter comment of his on GGD where he refers to himself as an entertainer and says he's not an artist. :neyde:

He's just in it for the $.

Archived