💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney posts video about getting her haircut

Gimme More

Featured Posts

37 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I actually liked her before then but was more of a casual fan of her music. The peak time I was a fan was when she released Overprotected, which was aaaages ago. Since then I cared more about her mental health issues and didn't care for her music. But I grew to dislike her because of her attitude and the way she treats fans at meet and greets. However, I've come to understand her alot more and have compassion because I suffer with anxiety and don't like to get too close to people myself. 

Now that I see her acting a bit goofy again, I like it because she seems to have grown in confidence. I like how she posts these videos that people would view as cringy because all regular girls (including myself) are exactly like this :selena: and it makes me like that she's so relatable with no showbiz facade. 

I also became a fan during Overprotected but that was released 2001, she only started having issues after 2006.

The reason she was rude to fans is not because of anxiety, but because she is almost forced to meet 40 fans a day which is not normal. They make her meet each one individually so her team can make sure none of her fans give her something and talk to her without their control. Britney spends over an hour meeting fans before the show and is also told how to act and behave. She was once seen crying during a M&G and turned her face to the wall while a fan was trying to meet her and later cried while performing the same day.

Gimme More

@Glamourpuss when i had m&g's with her in 2015 and 2018 she was the nicest and the most sweetest person on the planet! i was lucky enough to have had good experiences! (i think there were more good experiences than bad, i think the bad ones just obviously get more attention)

you get told before you meet her that she is super shy and her assistant fe told me that she is like a mirror of who she meets, so if someone is awkward she'll be awkward, if you're chilled she'll be normal and relaxed! i was so lucky to have met my idol twice and not be disappointed :heart:

and i have to say she is the most stunning woman i have ever seen in person, pictures do her no justice at all, i was in awe :messga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More

@Faysalaaa yeah so me and a few fans had things to give to britney but it had to go through britney's team first, i believe it went to Robyn! 

Yes i remember hearing that at the last show in the UK that people who had m&g's that day say they had to have photo's retaken as britney was crying because she seemed really upset about something.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

LUCARTPOP
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Britney-Spears-Chewing-Gum-MRW-Gif.gif

giphy.gif

I will never not think of "I really do like Pepsi, I really do... my favorite kind of Pepsi? Pepsi is Pepsi! :oprah:" :sharon: 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Why do all her videos super staged, like: Brit do a video to stop the freebritney thing

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

TimisaMonster

She acts like she had a bowl of sugar before filming...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Delicate94
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Most people today dont know the real Britney. Before 2005, she used to act like this all the time and shes one of the most funny and relatable people in hollywood. She has a very goofy fun personality.

Pretty ironic to assume this is the real Britney, not the one who went thru bad stuff and didn't have the chance to put up a goofy persona for the public.

9 minutes ago, Delicate94 said:

Pretty ironic to assume this is the real Britney, not the one who went thru bad stuff and didn't have the chance to put up a goofy persona for the public.

Her breakdown is not the real her, that is a response to the control she was under. It is part of her when she wants to rebel against control. Britney has been on TV from the age of 6 and always had the same personality. Even during her rebellion time she had the same personality, watch her reality show Chaotic.

HausOfMark
20 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Oh, if she does, hope she does the bob haircut.

I miss this do!! I feel like this hair cut will help her look fresh! SweetNey! YoungNey! :applause:

hpbrit.jpg?w=320&h=360&crop=1

I remember this look before the In The Zone era and hoped it was that look for it. She looked amazing!! :firega:

-Mark

Archived