Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney posts video about getting her haircut

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

so many instagram posts in 24 hours :saladga:

she looks great though

she deleted the videos calling out the paps about her weight.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More

i love that she says she got her hair cut and her hair is longer than before :selena:

(obviously i know she probably did have it cut and have new extensions put in :ladyhaha:)

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Pop Music

She is so cute. Everytime.mp3 I hear her speak I wanna hug her :runhug:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

bloody g

And how to release LG6?

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Bloody Grammys said:

And how to release LG6?

i think we're more likely to get B10 before that.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Glamourpuss

I wasn't a fan of Britney, but I like her personality in these random videos because she's so cute and relatable. I'm starting to like her more. 

RAMROD

Oh, if she does, hope she does the bob haircut.

I miss this do!! I feel like this hair cut will help her look fresh! SweetNey! YoungNey! :applause:

b154cf9357520a3161dc8d26ba3e8bfb.jpg

b2417e316aca3f3a9761ea85288a6464.jpg

hpbrit.jpg?w=320&h=360&crop=1

Also, I miss BitchNey too, who also sports short bob wigs.  :fan:

2459281.jpg

Britney-Spears-Chewing-Gum-MRW-Gif.gif

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gimme More
9 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I wasn't a fan of Britney, but I like her personality in these random videos because she's so cute and relatable. I'm starting to like her more. 

i honestly never thought these recent videos could get people to like her! but that's nice :heart: should check out some of her interviews, she's very down to earth!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Economy
15 minutes ago, Snow White said:

She is so cute. Everytime.mp3 I hear her speak I wanna hug her :runhug:

She's an adorable sweet heart in many ways seems like a great person

Tho I can picture her also being inconsiderate to ppl without realizing it tbh :emma:

Gimme More
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Oh, if she does, hope she does the bob haircut.

I miss this do!! I feel like this hair cut will help her look fresh! SweetNey! YoungNey! :applause:

b154cf9357520a3161dc8d26ba3e8bfb.jpg

b2417e316aca3f3a9761ea85288a6464.jpg

hpbrit.jpg?w=320&h=360&crop=1

Also, I miss BitchNey too, who also sports short bob wigs.  :fan:

2459281.jpg

Britney-Spears-Chewing-Gum-MRW-Gif.gif

giphy.gif

i was never too keen on the short hair! but she did go back to it a couple of years ago

hbz-britney-spears-hair-promo.jpg

britney-spears-shares-intimate-photo-of-

1455885288-britney-spears-december-2015.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
13 minutes ago, Economy said:

She's an adorable sweet heart in many ways seems like a great person

Tho I can picture her also being inconsiderate to ppl without realizing it tbh :emma:

yeah i think sometimes now with her being so shy and awkward may come across bad to some people tbh.

i see your point, it reminds me of this video where she says to a homeless man 'you're better off being homeless than me sir', i get she probably meant it because she was having such a horrible time in 2008 and didn't want anyone else to go through it, but girl he's homeless. also i just noticed how she said in this video 'they steal my phones everyday', i think she was on about her old manager sam because lynne used to say he used to hide her phone and dogs and that he would drug her food.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

39 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Most people today dont know the real Britney. Before 2005, she used to act like this all the time and shes one of the most funny and relatable people in hollywood. She has a very goofy fun personality.

Glamourpuss
11 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Most people today dont know the real Britney. Before 2005, she used to act like this all the time and shes one of the most funny and relatable people in hollywood. She has a very goofy fun personality.

I actually liked her before then but was more of a casual fan of her music. The peak time I was a fan was when she released Overprotected, which was aaaages ago. Since then I cared more about her mental health issues and didn't care for her music. But I grew to dislike her because of her attitude and the way she treats fans at meet and greets. However, I've come to understand her alot more and have compassion because I suffer with anxiety and don't like to get too close to people myself. 

Now that I see her acting a bit goofy again, I like it because she seems to have grown in confidence. I like how she posts these videos that people would view as cringy because all regular girls (including myself) are exactly like this :selena: and it makes me like that she's so relatable with no showbiz facade. 

Archived