opinion

Rihanna's Rated R: MEGARATE!

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Animal Claws
5 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

A Girl like Me says hi :vegas:

I think ANTI can compete with all the other ones, thank you very much :ohwell:

What I love most about ANTI is that she didn't care for hits (except Work maybe but not even that imo) and you can tell she had a say in making the album. The other ones seem a bit too manufactured. Don't get me wrong, I love all albums since Good Girl Gone Bad and I don't care that Riri doesn't write most of the album herself :heart:

I love AGLM too is one of my favorites :heart:

The fact that i hate ANTI is that it hasn't any BOPS (less Work and Kiss It Better or Love On The Brain) and i love your hit songs

But R9 Will be different and more funny so i'm waiting for new bops :party:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
11 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Wut?! It's her worst album ever!

Just  never compare that album with Good Girl Gone Bad, Rated R, Loud, and Talk That Talk that only have hits :trollga:

ANTI had the worst commercial performance compared to her other albums.  Even Rihanna agrees.

AgreeableSizzlingGuillemot-size_restrict

You really don't know what you're talking about, cause everything with your comment is wrong and you're showing literally no taste :madge:

First of all it's her best reviewed album exhibit A:

http://www.anydecentmusic.com/search-results.aspx?search=rihanna

Just because you can't appreciate music that isn't as basic as the rest of her albums doesn't mean it's her worst, especially since it's definitely her most personal and cohesive piece of work with best production and most input she's ever had on an album. And it's full of great songs from start to finish.

Second of all it's her best commercially performing album charting to this day (175 weeks up there with The Fame) and gave her her second longest running #1 in the US, exhibit B:

https://www.billboard.com/music/rihanna/chart-history/billboard-200

Thirdly, no Rihanna does not agree, she said a couple times it's the albumshe is most proud of.

tenor.gif?itemid=7920294

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
13 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

A Girl like Me says hi :vegas:

I think ANTI can compete with all the other ones, thank you very much :ohwell:

What I love most about ANTI is that she didn't care for hits (except Work maybe but not even that imo) and you can tell she had a say in making the album. The other ones seem a bit too manufactured. Don't get me wrong, I love all albums since Good Girl Gone Bad and I don't care that Riri doesn't write most of the album herself :heart:

tenor.gif?itemid=4833649

Mirages
Just now, DiamondKing said:

Who? Me? :what:

Hell no, @Animal Claws... You actually got what the album is and was about and even though she didn't care for hits she got them and made her best album ever so we are unbothered....

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

Hell no, @Animal Claws... You actually got what the album is and was about and even though she didn't care for hits she got them and made her best album ever so we are unbothered....

Okay. But it's the worst album for me anyway!

I may even have exaggerated a bit about the album having been the worst up because I've seen the sources and it's completely the other way around.  excuse me :noparty:

But, when I said that Rihanna agreed that her album was a failure, it was because I had read a story on a site where she was interviewed to learn more about the R9, hence she said she wanted an album of hits and not that she had two consecutive failures,  as well as his previous album

Mirages
2 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

Why is Mad House hated so much? :selena:

Mad House is a mood! :grr: Let me tell you which song deserves a zero - none altough a solid 2 for Fire Bomb should be right!:classy:

ElectricKing
49 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Wut?! It's her worst album ever!

Just  never compare that album with Good Girl Gone Bad, Rated R, Loud, and Talk That Talk that only have hits :trollga:

ANTI had the worst commercial performance compared to her other albums.  Even Rihanna agrees.

rihanna agreed? where? when lol?

Anveeroy

This is the worst one!

Rihanna_-_Music_of_the_Sun.png

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Mirages
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

Okay. But it's the worst album for me anyway!

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

I may even have exaggerated a bit about the album having been the worst up because I've seen the sources and it's completely the other way around.  excuse me :noparty:

giphy.gif

JK of course you're forgiven:kara:

Spoiler

But just because of your legendary megarate :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

JK

6 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

But, when I said that Rihanna agreed that her album was a failure, it was because I had read a story on a site where she was interviewed to learn more about the R9, hence she said she wanted an album of hits and not that she had two consecutive failures,  as well as his previous album

I don't think she even knows what R9 will be she said so many at times contradictory things about it :laughga:

Anveeroy

Now lets listen to this bop to clean our ears! :ally:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Animal Claws
8 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Mad House is a mood! :grr: Let me tell you which song deserves a zero - none altough a solid 2 for Fire Bomb should be right!:classy:

Omg i love Fire Bomb with ALL my heart's forces

My favorite one from the album :heart:

Mad House is good too and a perfect intro

Mirages
5 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Yes word of mouth :triggered: Her producer said....No reliable sources and a Brasil website who's author probably never even had a contact with Riri or anybody on her team 

told you so i give up GIF

Mirages
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

Omg i love Fire Bomb with ALL my heart's forces

My favorite one from the album :heart:

Mad House is good too and a perfect intro

Of course you do when you hate ANTI 

200.gif

Not even surprised :lana:

Archived