Lady Gaga reacting to her old performances

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

The Hello Kitty look is sooo pretty by the way :giveup:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Linus Gaga
5 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

She looked sad and uncomfortable...she even walked away towards the end...

She was just walking from backstage to the front of camera

Hit me a message and say hi !

Gamer1189
2 hours ago, OMonster said:

You can tell she mourned for her relationship with Taylor, watching that throwback Gypsy performance. Real sad.

Sorry for my ignorance but what does Taylor have to do with Gypsy?

Glamourpuss

I've never seen this before! :sick:

Thanks for sharing. :pawsup:

When her face dropped during Gypsy I really felt for her.

Glamourpuss
44 minutes ago, Gamer1189 said:

Because it's about the both of them. :)

"Thought that I would be alone forever
But I won't be tonight
I'm a man without a home
But I think with you I can spend my life
And you'll be my little gypsy princess
Pack your bags and we can chase the sunset
Bust the rear view and fire up the jets
'Cause it's you and me
Baby, for life"

I think this part is him talking to her. 

LaLa

Oh no her face during Gypsy :ohno: That hurt.

Other than that the whole thing was very cute! I loved when they were asking her about Koji and I really liked that performance of PI as well 

JazzGa
2 hours ago, Gamer1189 said:

It was written about him. Taylor is known for being sort of a drifter pre-fame. He used to live as a surf bum in Hawaii, and in Sinner's Prayer she refers to "a tramp" which I think is an allusion to Taylor being an untethered soul as well.  One of the reasons Gaga identified with him so much is because the constant touring made her feel like her soul was untethered too, like they were both gypsies. (I think Taylor is just incapable of commitment tho but that's just like, my opinion, man)

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

GagaUnderYou
5 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

It was written about him. Taylor is known for being sort of a drifter pre-fame. He used to live as a surf bum in Hawaii, and in Sinner's Prayer she refers to "a tramp" which I think is an allusion to Taylor being an untethered soul as well.  One of the reasons Gaga identified with him so much is because the constant touring made her feel like her soul was untethered too, like they were both gypsies. (I think Taylor is just incapable of commitment tho but that's just like, my opinion, man)

I don't think commitment was the issue. I feel like he wanted her to commit more to him than her career and he couldn't understand her career wise. I think Taylor wanted her to be more stripped back and low-key. Gaga isn't a person to give up her career especially for a man. From speculation from what she's said about getting the movie and loosing Taylor, "A Star is Born" was green lit and Taylor knew how much time away that would be again from each other so he just decided to call it a quits. Her high profile job was too much for him and he was didn't want to do the long distance stuff anymore. In a way, I feel like the entire Joanne album is actually dedicated to Taylor rather than her aunt as I believe that genre she did is more his music taste. Despite the song Joanne, many songs allude to Taylor such as Diamond Heart, Million Reasons, Perfect Illusion, Sinner's Prayer, Just Another Day etc. 

FentyGa

i love her outfit here

she also looks really happy

it made me sad seeing her so solemnly looking at the gypsy and applause performances, but obviously that was a tough time for her and she'd just broken up with taylor

it's interesting thst in japanese interviews she puts on a mix of her the fame voice and her pre-ARTPOP british accent

3 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I don't think commitment was the issue. I feel like he wanted her to commit more to him than her career and he couldn't understand her career wise. I think Taylor wanted her to be more stripped back and low-key. Gaga isn't a person to give up her career especially for a man. From speculation from what she's said about getting the movie and loosing Taylor, "A Star is Born" was green lit and Taylor knew how much time away that would be again from each other so he just decided to call it a quits. Her high profile job was too much for him and he was didn't want to do the long distance stuff anymore. In a way, I feel like the entire Joanne album is actually dedicated to Taylor rather than her aunt as I believe that genre she did is more his music taste. Despite the song Joanne, many songs allude to Taylor such as Diamond Heart, Million Reasons, Perfect Illusion, Sinner's Prayer, Just Another Day etc. 

Mmmm I dunno about that. She said they're both ambitious ppl and he said he likeher "weird". If her lifestyle was a "thing" they def would not have lasted 5 yrs or have been together at all. I do have to say, that it seemed like Gaga was always going to him in Chicago, not the other way around. And ASIB was basically entirely filmed in Cali. So, with set working hours and closeness to home, wouldn't she be held down in one place more than ever before? That may have been the problem. Like, "there's no excuse now, so why aren't you with me when you're not working?" Something tells me that once dynamics of the situation shifted, cracks started showing. With long distance relationships, you're physically with each other in small intense doses, with days/weeks of independence and space in between. Time together is like a planned vacation. When the whirlwind slows down tho, they are a couple EVERY day. New stressors enter, old stressors intensify and neglected and/or weak areas of the relationship start buckling from the strain.

Spoiler

And of course insecurity and jealousy may have reared its head seeing her nab awards and the role of a lifetime on her first tries while he hasnt moved very far off tv...if you say so no GIF by Identity

Well, Gagas doing it for the culture as per usual and he seems to be endlessly traveling the world by motorcycle to go see more motorcycles/race cars racing......gypsies gonna gypsy I guess

As for Joanne, Gagas songs always have multiple veiled meanings, so any ref to love could be about Taylor specifically or  love/lovers in general.  I feel PI and MR def have the ashes of TayGa all around it. John Wayne is general and I really believe everything else is miscellaneous. Joanne isn't Taylor's The Fame. He was the Lover-Muse for/in ARTPOP

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

GagaUnderYou
On 6/12/2019 at 9:59 PM, KNJ said:

Mmmm I dunno about that. She said they're both ambitious ppl and he said he likeher "weird". If her lifestyle was a "thing" they def would not have lasted 5 yrs or have been together at all. I do have to say, that it seemed like Gaga was always going to him in Chicago, not the other way around. And ASIB was basically entirely filmed in Cali. So, with set working hours and closeness to home, wouldn't she be held down in one place more than ever before? That may have been the problem. Like, "there's no excuse now, so why aren't you with me when you're not working?" Something tells me that once dynamics of the situation shifted, cracks started showing. With long distance relationships, you're physically with each other in small intense doses, with days/weeks of independence and space in between. Time together is like a planned vacation. When the whirlwind slows down tho, they are a couple EVERY day. New stressors enter, old stressors intensify and neglected and/or weak areas of the relationship start buckling from the strain.

Reveal hidden contents

And of course insecurity and jealousy may have reared its head seeing her nab awards and the role of a lifetime on her first tries while he hasnt moved very far off tv...if you say so no GIF by Identity

Well, Gagas doing it for the culture as per usual and he seems to be endlessly traveling the world by motorcycle to go see more motorcycles/race cars racing......gypsies gonna gypsy I guess

As for Joanne, Gagas songs always have multiple veiled meanings, so any ref to love could be about Taylor specifically or  love/lovers in general.  I feel PI and MR def have the ashes of TayGa all around it. John Wayne is general and I really believe everything else is miscellaneous. Joanne isn't Taylor's The Fame. He was the Lover-Muse for/in ARTPOP

This is all just an assumption: 

In that 5 years Gaga had many breaks such as, before the BTWB, the tour cancellation/ARTPOP hiatus, LG5 blackout, etc. I'm sure he enjoyed when she was off and she even made efforts to be with him in Chicago when she could. With the movie arising on her schedule he knew how absent she would be causing them to fight. Even at the end of artRave she mentioned during Gypsy "Taylor I'm coming home" while in tears. Touring was probably a strain on her relationship.

ASIB took about two years of her life with the soundtrack/working with Bradley/shooting the film. Maybe Taylor was jealous of Bradley who knows? Taylor was probably aware of how much time they would have spent apart and Gaga captioned her Instagram break up post due to their hectic schedules. Remember when Taylor liked a comment about Gaga shading her about their relationship during the ASIB era and then he announced it was an "accident"? He probably didn't think people would analyze a like that much. Gaga accredits "getting the movie = loosing Taylor". She chose a career stepping stone over him. Bradley is a super handsome guy, as is Taylor, but anyone would be jealous if someone is that close to your person, you can even see it in Carino's face when he was around. 

She's a VERY private person and she wouldn't say explicitly "yeah this song is about Taylor Kinney". That's why she will say it means multiple things. Any song can mean different things for different people. She was with the guy for 5 years and even engaged I'm sure her writing about him extended onto Joanne which has the theme of healing. She was broken with the breakup and had to find herself again in a way. 

Gaga and Bradley have an obvious connection even Taylor probably saw, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up together. Hopefully they can ignore the media and be happy together if that's what they want. Will support them no matter what

GagaUnderYou
On 6/12/2019 at 6:36 AM, Ziggy said:

Oof that Gypsy performance really hit her palpably

I wonder if she will ever perform it again 

ydnmnme

Her face...

Baby, for life :bradley: :heart:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived