katy-makeup.jpg

from this

87606592e74a5ae993b1edd19bd840e0.jpg

Spoiler

who stole it from this

s-l1000.jpg

♡ nyc ♡

shoful

What is the point of this thread lol? Just cause they all coincidentally have the same outfit means they stole it. You do know most times artists are just given a rack of clothes and are like I like that the best and then wear it. Its not like they actively try to copy each others looks also the Gaga and Katy pics are 10 years apart who would even remember besides us lol. Its not like Katy is wearing a meat dress. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

teawhore
Just now, shoful said:

What is the point of this thread lol? Just cause they all coincidentally have the same outfit means they stole it. You do know most times artists are just given a rack of clothes and are like I like that the best and then wear it. Its not like they actively try to copy each others looks also the Gaga and Katy pics are 10 years apart who would even remember besides us lol. Its not like Katy is wearing a meat dress. 

the thread is ironic dear :derpga:

♡ nyc ♡

KURUSHITOVSKA

I hope you don't wear anything from ZARA because I usually wear ZARA and It would feel REDUCTIVE

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Admin changed the title to The red 'The Fame' outfit
Smother Em Eh

A little but who cares?

Katy isn't wearing a damn bubble dress with a short blonde bob  sitting on a piano.

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

FameHookah

I think it was grace jones inspired, but yeah Katy has had a LOT of gaga inspired outfits so. .

But we are not the ones to be shading people when gaga did that A LOT too.. :sweat:

WTF is MDNA

That is a Grace Jones famous signature look that Gaga used and made it her own, its not Gagas look. So by ur logic, Gaga stole it.

Andreu
3 hours ago, geishababe said:

and gaga stole it from grace jones

article-1077985-02208B2C000005DC-391_224

more like the little red riding hood or whatever her name is in english

Helxig

Red outfits with hoods have existed a long time. And just because Gaga wore it doesn't mean that noone else is allowed to wear it ever again  :laughga:   it's not stealing

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived