💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Radar Online: Madonna struggling to sell tickets to upcoming tour

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

22 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

You directly referenced my response to someone where I said “chill” saying “haters come spew ignorance & hate & then turn around & say “chill.” Not to mention the passive aggressive “read my comment again (slowly this time)” implying I’m stupid. I’m done with this, I’m reporting the rude behavior.

"Done wasting my time on this. #ignored"

:ladyhaha:

TRUMP 2020

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
On 6/12/2019 at 4:52 AM, monketsharona said:

Not in Europe for sure

The Paris shows were sold out in few minutes

Actually it’s the cheapest tickets that sold out in minutes, there are still many expensive tickets available

Saint Gaga

She's flopping & no longer a star that she used to be... Get over it Little Madonnsters:nooo:

19 hours ago, simbiosis said:

Similar excuses are made by Gaga stans like yourself, who are unable to like any other artist, whenever Gaga fails at something. It's stan culture, baby. You play the game, you get burned, because what you say to other peoples favourite artists will eventually come to haunt you.

The difference in this case is that no-one is making excuses. She sold 90% of her shows. It's a fact.

Lmao, knew i would get one of these

Javiermaverick
On 6/13/2019 at 4:14 AM, Saint Gaga said:

She's flopping & no longer a star that she used to be... Get over it Little Madonnsters:nooo:

Well...Madame X is number 1 in 60 countries...so, take that!! Haha

Enough said 

Poor girls, you must be verryyy bored to come glorify Madonna's new album & shows on a Lady Gaga Fan Base site... :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha: The worst is that the album is sh*t and she's performing on theaters because she can't even fill arenas anymore. People are tired of her autotune "voice", she can't even sing without it anymore, the world saw her awful "performance" during the Eurovision, it was so.... sad and shameful.

emmett till girl bye GIF

Who cares, the woman is a legend and doesn’t rely on selling albums to millennials.

Fresco

I think the show will be entertaining. I have to travel to see it because she is playing in fewer cities than her last tour.  The cheapest ticket at standard price that I could find was $260, around $300 after all the fees get added. Scalper resale tickets listed on Ticketmaster are much higher. Anyway, 90% sold out is successful. Should be a good tour for her. 

nikola

I really hate journalist like this... Only garbage people could write stories like this. This is the lowest level of writing .

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

MessyTop

I was able to get 2 $95 orchestra seats for NYC the day the general sale went up. 

HausOfMark

She hasnt really promoted for people to know shes on tour. I have yet to hear any of her new songs on radio. 

-Mark

Archived