💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Radar Online: Madonna struggling to sell tickets to upcoming tour

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

I asked a question, you’re the one attacking everyone is this forum & now attacking me calling me ignorant & you wonder why Madonna fans have the reputation they do. Seriously dude, gross.

When did I call you Ignorant?!  Girl... you need to chill LOL

TRUMP 2020

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyways..... Imagine trying to drag the most successful female touring act of all-time...for her touring. :saladga:

TRUMP 2020

Ronk

It's 3 months before the first show.  The tour will sell out, imo.

I live outside the space time continuum.

beaublue
8 minutes ago, DavieX said:

When did I call you Ignorant?!  Girl... you need to chill LOL

“Funny how some haters come here to spew their hate and ignorance just to turn around and be like “Chill girl”

5 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

“Funny how some haters come here to spew their hate and ignorance just to turn around and be like “Chill girl”

So you are admitting you are a Hater?  :reductive:

TRUMP 2020

The Page Six deleted their article about the tour !!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA   

TRUMP 2020

ltlmnstr

The prices are insane but, come one, it is MADONNA

I think this tabloid is just talk to panic super fans into rush buying.

simbiosis
13 minutes ago, DavieX said:

The Page Six deleted their article about the tour !!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA   

:sharon: Easier to delete than admit the lie! 

MessyTop

Madonna is the queen and she alway sales out. Enough. All PR is good PR. 

simbiosis
34 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Girl... you need to chill, I was just asking a question. I legit just looked up a couple shows & theres still hundreds of seats not sold so I don’t see how it’s a try hard attempt when it’s the truth regardless of the authors intention behind the article. Not to mention how expensive the seats are, if anything I’m assuming the seats aren’t selling because of the price.

I’m chill girl. :ladyhaha:

What about the 90% sold out from her 17 shows in NY bit in the Billboard article did you not understand? That’s the truth.

If the NYP article was indeed true, they wouldn’t go and delete it, which is actually an humiliation for a publication to do. It clearly shows they were lying in the first place and they couldn’t even defend their fake ass article.

Saint Gaga
13 minutes ago, simbiosis said:

I’m chill girl. :ladyhaha:

What about the 90% sold out from her 17 shows in NY bit in the Billboard article did you not understand? That’s the truth.

If the NYP article was indeed true, they wouldn’t go and delete it, which is actually an humiliation for a publication to do. It clearly shows they were lying in the first place and they couldn’t even defend their fake ass article.

I just checked & it seems like you're only interested in Madame X tour & Madame X album review,dark ballet & hasn't even leave a comment in any Gaga related topic.... That seems,interesting....

Javiermaverick

Here is the truth for all the haters out there

So glad this Billboard article came out today to clear this up. Can't believe newspapers print things without any proof. 

Madonna's 17 Madame X Shows In New York Are More Than 90% Sold Out, So Everybody Chill

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8515725/madonnas-madame-x-tour-not-bombing-selling-out-normal

beaublue
4 hours ago, DavieX said:

So you are admitting you are a Hater?  :reductive:

Jesus... talking to you is pointless. First I have to prove to you that you called me ignorant & then when I’ve proven it you turn it around on me? Gross. Done wasting my time on this. #ignored

20 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Jesus... talking to you is pointless. First I have to prove to you that you called me ignorant & then when I’ve proven it you turn it around on me? Gross. Done wasting my time on this. #ignored

Well if you read my comment again (slowly this time) you will see that   I only called haters "Ignorant"  So If you are not a hater then you that comment wasn't directed at you but if the shoe fits then I don't know what to tell you  GIRL:ohwell:

TRUMP 2020

beaublue
20 minutes ago, DavieX said:

Well if you read my comment again (slowly this time) you will see that   I only called haters "Ignorant"  So If you are not a hater then you that comment wasn't directed at you but if the shoe fits then I don't know what to tell you  GIRL:ohwell:

You directly referenced my response to someone where I said “chill” saying “haters come spew ignorance & hate & then turn around & say “chill.” Not to mention the passive aggressive “read my comment again (slowly this time)” implying I’m stupid. I’m done with this, I’m reporting the rude behavior.

Archived