💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Radar Online: Madonna struggling to sell tickets to upcoming tour

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

simbiosis
48 minutes ago, LHBRITFAN said:

She is not selling well. I personally looked at all the American shows on ticketmaster and not one is sold out completely. 

I also personally looked at all the American shows, and she is selling amazingly well as always. It's actually non-sensical to think that Live Nation would keep adding dates if there was no demand. We are talking about the Daily Mail and Radar Online, who were the ones responsible for starting the rumour that Gaga spent millions on ARTPOP's campaign for it to flop.

The wish from the press to smear Madonna dates back to the 80s, and people have been writing articles saying she isn't selling her tours all the way back to the Reinventation Tour... But well, just look at the boxscores that followed!

This will be no different, and the press will then be writing about how successful the tour was, and how much money it made.  In the meantime, I will continue to enjoy the amazing praise this era has been receiving from fans and reputable critics alike, while appreciating the brilliant music Madonna has created for this record. :pawsup:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
simbiosis
11 hours ago, Saint Gaga said:

Nobody cares about this grandma in 2019,lol..

Your ageist bigotry jumped out!

Nobody really cares about what you think in 2019 as well. Not in 2019 in most likely never, because you will never achieve what this grandma has!

matt mitrione oops GIF by Nickelodeon at Super Bowl

Saint Gaga
7 minutes ago, simbiosis said:

Your ageist bigotry jumped out!

Nobody really cares about what you think in 2019 as well. Not in 2019 in most likely never, because you will never achieve what this grandma has!

matt mitrione oops GIF by Nickelodeon at Super Bowl

sis,I just got a wp..so I don't wanna comment on that...Anyway it won't change the fact that the former Queen of pop is irrelevant on 2019... Her songs bombing left right left is an evidence...She also tarnished any legacy she had with all the try hard antics this era.....bye

simbiosis
9 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

sis,I just got a wp..so I don't wanna comment on that...Anyway it won't change the fact that the former Queen of pop is irrelevant on 2019... Her songs bombing left right left is an evidence...She also tarnished any legacy she had with all the try hard antics this era.....bye

Well, maybe if you got a wp, that's because the mods felt it was right to give you a wp. As Gaga said recently, be kind or f**c off. 

And that's not a fact, but a very biased and hateful opinion, as proved by your grandma comment.

The fact IS that Madonna has delivered an incredibly bold and sonically experimental album 37 years into her career, and she won't be stopping just yet. The album has been getting huge praise from fans and reputable critics alike, her legacy is untarnished, and she will forever have her place as the Queen of Pop. It must be hard for you to see all the 4 and 5 stars reviews that are coming in, so stay pressed.:trollga:

and i oop

Yeah, this is a lie. I tried to get tickets in Chicago and couldn't because they were all sold out. The prices weren't bad either. They ones I was trying to get were under $100

simbiosis

Same story, same publication (NYP) that started the story, just different era (RH). And the final figures?

Attendance 1.045 million
Box office $169.8 million

I'm sure the 'irrelevant' 'former Queen of Pop' is 'devastated' with the slow sales. :spin:

64310775_10156923083921001_3266521541428

Economy

400 seats isn't that bad tho especially since they said that's in bigger venues :rip:

And more tickets may still sell

Like... Just cuz she didn't sell out right away doesn't mean she's "struggling" jezz the media is so dramatic

Hades
52 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

You got what you deserve for being ageist and impolite. I can't believe there are Gaga stans with that behaviour.

lady gaga GIF

Economy
5 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

The dramatics over 100 tickets. :air:

This! It's nothing

And like I just said in my comment above even 400 is nothing if it's for a bigger venue

Hades
Just now, Queenofpeace said:

not all are :vegas:

I mean when they call themselves a stan of a woman who fights for equality and paws up and they act so hatefully...something's not adding up.:shrug:

bloody g

It's literally June, they should chill

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

bloody g
1 hour ago, Saint Gaga said:

Read the guidelines before posting, next time. You clearly didn't.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Biden Harris 2024

I know, let's start a Patreon for Madonna. Hey every little bit helps these days :kiss:

"WhO cArEs, sHeS tHe quEeN oF pOp, sHe DoEsnT neEd tO sElL wEll, yAlL aRe PreSsEd hAtErS!"

Gotta love Madonna fans, they have the cutest excuses of the industry.

Archived