Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Radar Online: Madonna struggling to sell tickets to upcoming tour

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madonna will always sell good tickets for tours. I dont like Madonna or her recent music but I would go see her on tour, she is one of the best tour artists.

Lextyr97

Regardless, Madonna has literally NOTHING to prove. She has the highest grossing female tour anyway

AlexanderMagno

Sensationalist title. She’s selling out in minutes multiple dates all over Europe. 

Some people should really respect her more, regardless of her sales.

3 hours ago, Saint Gaga said:

Nobody cares about this grandma in 2019,lol..

so mean but so TRUE !! Unfortunatly, this is the reality : even tho Madonna is an ICON, she struggles to sold out her THEATERS shows !!! This is definitly the end of her career, she can't even sing without autotune anymore.. (you saw it on the Eurovision right?).. 

madonna smoking GIF    and i oop whatcha say GIF

Antichrist
1 minute ago, oko said:

so mean but so TRUE !! Unfortunatly, this is the reality : even tho Madonna is an ICON, she struggles to sold out her THEATERS shows !!! This is definitly the end of her career, she can't even sing without autotune anymore.. (you saw it on the Eurovision right?).. 

madonna smoking GIF    and i oop whatcha say GIF

yet here we are, searching up gifs of her and posting in a thread about her. the madgonasaurus won again :legend:

JazzGa

Madge has always been the #1 touring force. I am very surprised to read this, especially considering she theoretically upped demand by lowering supply and playing smaller venues. I have a feeling her tour will be fine and this is just a smear article. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
3 hours ago, Saint Gaga said:

Nobody cares about this grandma in 2019,lol..

Good job with the ageism bro. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

LouiseVeronica

What a hit piece, the tour is selling great I mean she has added a buttload of dates due to demand, and I know many fans who have tried to get tickets and couldn't. I was desperate for Chicago tickets and couldn't get any. Selling out all over Europe. And the tour doesn't start for months, I am sure she will sell fine. This radar article originated on NYP Page Six, which is basically a really shitty tabloid. Most of the tickets that show up are resale, with some VIP packages and standard tickets available, which is totally normal. Tickets are mostly available in the dates added later, but all the early dates are pretty much sold out.

And to the pathetic losers  being hateful in this thread and all M threads, your obsessive hate is gonna make you age really badly so enjoy that, you are embarrassing and gross. 

TheBatman

Eh her career has been over since 1992 tho hasn't it? Lmao these articles always come out when she tours, Roger Friedman still pissed he didnt get free tickets to Reinvention Tour. I remember reading what a flop Sticky and Sweet Tour was shaping up to be too hahaha 

LHBRITFAN
6 hours ago, LouiseVeronica said:

What a hit piece, the tour is selling great I mean she has added a buttload of dates due to demand, and I know many fans who have tried to get tickets and couldn't. I was desperate for Chicago tickets and couldn't get any. Selling out all over Europe. And the tour doesn't start for months, I am sure she will sell fine. This radar article originated on NYP Page Six, which is basically a really shitty tabloid. Most of the tickets that show up are resale, with some VIP packages and standard tickets available, which is totally normal. Tickets are mostly available in the dates added later, but all the early dates are pretty much sold out.

And to the pathetic losers  being hateful in this thread and all M threads, your obsessive hate is gonna make you age really badly so enjoy that, you are embarrassing and gross. 

She is not selling well. I personally looked at all the American shows on ticketmaster and not one is sold out completely. 

LouiseVeronica
17 minutes ago, LHBRITFAN said:

She is not selling well. I personally looked at all the American shows on ticketmaster and not one is sold out completely. 

Wow. Thanks for going out of your way to look at every single Ticketmaster page of the American dates Madonna is doing on her upcoming tour, hope you get tickets, that had to take some time. Tour will sell fine. The desperate attempts to paint her as some total washed up failure by certain people in the media is so gross. 

Archived