+ I was joking trying to connect the dots :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FameHookah said:

Hahahahha

How incredible pressedT are you, wow

Wait they do Sh*t like this to gaga next time around and see how funny you find it.

TRUMP 2020

Well, considering this is probably her worst album yet, tour tickets might be an issue :oops:

iAstroLeo

Sold out in Lisbon :lolly:

They keep adding new dates and all get sold out almost immediately 

Battle 4 Ur Life

well they are in fact really expensive. I think around $600 was the cheapest I could find. even so, I doubt this. I don't get this need some people have to feed off negativity or try make someone look bad. you do need to be a piece of s* to write those kinda articles.

literally even if it was true (which I doubt) it's like, who cares? are you going to see her live?

if so, great. you'll have a great time.

no? then shut the f* up and mind your business. I can't stand people who gossip.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Musicisfreedom

Um if so its on purpose. I know so many people who couldn't get tickets. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

Akiki

In Portugal it took 30 minutes to sold out and new dates were added. Let the album drop. 

RoverLoader

I have no doubt that casuals will baulk at some of the prices for tickets and people who have seen her in the past will be put off by some of the late starts. However, this is an intimate Theatre tour which will be unlike anything she has done before. No matter how disappointing album sales may have been for the last few albums, the tours ALWAYS maxed out. I don't believe for one moment that come the time of the shows, most if not all we absolutely be sold out. The Daily Mail shitrag was also was printing this story with so many inaccuracies and outright lies, is it any wonder people do NOT trust the media?

Madame X will be just fine

Maleficent

They said the same about RH and it still grossed 185 million... relax she's fine guys

17 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Well, considering this is probably her worst album yet, tour tickets might be an issue :oops:

Then you woke up :oops:

TRUMP 2020

From the same people (liers) that brought you strories like:  "Interscope lost 25 Millon dollars on the ARTPOP album"  Ya'll never learn :oops:

TRUMP 2020

shoful

Its all nonsense. Madame X will do fine. Also she’s 4 decades into her career who cares. She’s still releasing amazing music and I will enjoy watching her live even if I am the only one there. This “newsite” can stay pressed

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived