💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Radar Online: Madonna struggling to sell tickets to upcoming tour

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

madonna-concert-ticket-sales-mobile.jpg?

For the first week of shows of the tour — which kicks off September 12 at the Howard Gilman Opera House in Brooklyn, New York — there are hundreds of seats still available. Combining her entire time in Brooklyn, Madonna has thousands of tickets still on the market!

For example, ticket sales for the Sunday, September 15 show — which is just three nights into her tour — there are at least 100 seats still available!

Although the acclaimed artists does not sell out any of the nights while in her home state of New York, ticket sales get much worse when she moves into slightly larger venues.

In fact, for Madge’s opening night at the MET in Philadelphia on Saturday, December 7, Ticketmaster shows that there are more than 400 tickets up for grabs!

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/06/madonna-tour-tickets-struggling-sell-tickets/

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Not in Europe for sure

The Paris shows were sold out in few minutes

LateToCult

Wait. Why aren’t they sold out yet? Is she charging ridiculous prices or something? She should have no problem selling out theaters.

Doesn't sound right to me. I know the prices are really high but I don't see a reason for it not to sell out.

And it begings lol   They say that about every single time she  goes on tour.   Here come the haters and their try hard attempts  at dragging her :laughga:

TRUMP 2020

JusKeepBreathin
5 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Wait. Why aren’t they sold out yet? Is she charging ridiculous prices or something? She should have no problem selling out theaters.

Yep. $ 361 is the cheapest price you'll find in Miami. 

$3025 for VIP.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Not in Europe for sure

The Paris shows were sold out in few minutes

This is America where they media HATE her with a passion.    Pagesix, radaronline HA, Losers!  

TRUMP 2020

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, geopang said:

Then why are all the dates I’m looking at in LA only resale tickets?

Miami isn't sold out. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD

Huh? i thought Madame X is sold put on Amazon!?!?! :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Judas Society

How many seats are there in total in a theatre though? For someone who has been used to selling stadiums, in comparison, a 100 seats is not exactly a huge amount.

whore
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Huh? i thought Madame X is sold put on Amazon!?!?! :oprah:

You’re talking about the album, this is the tour

Little onionBoy
19 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Miami isn't sold out. 

Since when is Miami in L.A?:messga:

Archived