💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Radar Online: Madonna struggling to sell tickets to upcoming tour

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

androiduser

the concerts aren't happening for another few months, by then she will surely sell the remaining tickets....

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
simbiosis
4 minutes ago, Adakam said:

"WhO cArEs, sHeS tHe quEeN oF pOp, sHe DoEsnT neEd tO sElL wEll, yAlL aRe PreSsEd hAtErS!"

Gotta love Madonna fans, they have the cutest excuses of the industry.

Similar excuses are made by Gaga stans like yourself, who are unable to like any other artist, whenever Gaga fails at something. It's stan culture, baby. You play the game, you get burned, because what you say to other peoples favourite artists will eventually come to haunt you.

The difference in this case is that no-one is making excuses. She sold 90% of her shows. It's a fact.

simbiosis

Article from Billboard with receipts about 90% of she shows being sold-out.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8515725/madonnas-madame-x-tour-not-bombing-selling-out-normal

So why is the media piling on like Madonna has been cancelled if she has sold more than 90% of her tickets for the New York shows?

"In life, the only guarantees are death, taxes and the New York Post takedown piece on Madonna," jokes Fogel, who has battled the tabloid over its negative coverage of her tours going back to 2008's Sticky and Sweet Tour. (That tour was described as a flop by the Post and to this day holds the record for highest-grossing tour by a female artist with $408 million in ticket sales.)

"We started with seven shows" for Madonna in Brooklyn, Fogel says, "then added five more to get to 12 shows then added another five to get to 17. I'm adding shows because it's a flop? Is that some kind of new business model that I'm not familiar with?"

@Adakam:trollga:

JazzGa
31 minutes ago, simbiosis said:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8515725/madonnas-madame-x-tour-not-bombing-selling-out-normal

So why is the media piling on like Madonna has been cancelled if she has sold more than 90% of her tickets for the New York shows?

"In life, the only guarantees are death, taxes and the New York Post takedown piece on Madonna," jokes Fogel, who has battled the tabloid over its negative coverage of her tours going back to 2008's Sticky and Sweet Tour. (That tour was described as a flop by the Post and to this day holds the record for highest-grossing tour by a female artist with $408 million in ticket sales.)

"We started with seven shows" for Madonna in Brooklyn, Fogel says, "then added five more to get to 12 shows then added another five to get to 17. I'm adding shows because it's a flop? Is that some kind of new business model that I'm not familiar with?"

Omg hahaha all the haters in this thread just got destroyed. Thanks Billboard :kiss:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

1 hour ago, simbiosis said:

Poor Haters HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TRUMP 2020

They've been calling all her tours flops since 2008. You'd think after calling the most successful tour by a female a struggling flop, they'd have given up. 

TRUMP 2020

Considering you probably have experience homophobia yourself once in your life time, it's ironic you're being ageist. Discrimination isn't a nice look. 

JusKeepBreathin
22 hours ago, HoldenC said:

Since when? During the presales the cheapest tickets were $50 and the most expensive VIP was around $2k. Those are obviously re-sell prices. 

No they are not.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

beaublue
22 hours ago, DavieX said:

And it begings lol   They say that about every single time she  goes on tour.   Here come the haters and their try hard attempts  at dragging her :laughga:

But how is it a “try hard attempt” when they’re just stating facts? The shows aren’t sold out despite touring this album in smaller venues...

simbiosis
6 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

But how is it a “try hard attempt” when they’re just stating facts? The shows aren’t sold out despite touring this album in smaller venues...

Well, maybe it's a "try hard attempt" because the tour is 90% sold, as per the Billboard article: Madonna's 17 Madame X Shows In New York Are More Than 90% Sold Out, So Everybody Chill:

What the New York Post tried to do and failed miserably (as well as the usual anti-Madonna brigade here) is basically the usual smear campaign that they do whenever she tours, which the NYP did inclusively for the tour that became the highest grossing tour of all time by a female artist.

So yeah, it's a "try hard attempt" to bring down a woman with claims that the tour is flopping when that's factually incorrect, and receipts prove it. :oops:

26 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Well I guess the lie:  " Interscope lost 25 million in ARTPOP" was also a fact amoung other countless lies the some media outlates throw out there to get clicks.   Anyway believe whatever you want to believe but at the end just see the Queen of pop collect her coins from yet another Sold out WW tour.   

TRUMP 2020

beaublue
7 minutes ago, simbiosis said:

Well, maybe it's a "try hard attempt" because the tour is 90% sold, as per the Billboard article: Madonna's 17 Madame X Shows In New York Are More Than 90% Sold Out, So Everybody Chill:

What the New York Post tried to do and failed miserably (as well as the usual anti-Madonna brigade here) is basically the usual smear campaign that they do whenever she tours, which the NYP did inclusively for the tour that became the highest grossing tour of all time by a female artist.

So yeah, it's a "try hard attempt" to bring down a woman with claims that the tour is flopping when that's factually incorrect, and receipts prove it. :oops:

Girl... you need to chill, I was just asking a question. I legit just looked up a couple shows & theres still hundreds of seats not sold so I don’t see how it’s a try hard attempt when it’s the truth regardless of the authors intention behind the article. Not to mention how expensive the seats are, if anything I’m assuming the seats aren’t selling because of the price.

Funny how some haters come here to spew their hate and ignorance just to turn around and be like  "Chill girl"  :ladyhaha:

TRUMP 2020

beaublue
1 minute ago, DavieX said:

Funny how some haters come here to spew their hate and ignorance just to turn around and be like  "Chill girl"  :ladyhaha:

I asked a question, you’re the one attacking everyone is this forum & now attacking me calling me ignorant & you wonder why Madonna fans have the reputation they do. Seriously dude, gross.

Archived