Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga in the studio with Bloodpop and Rami Yacoub?

monketsharona

Featured Posts

gumzy3000

No hopes, Gaga will probably cancel LG6 and do Enigma till retirement :huntyga:

trolly troll troll

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
7 minutes ago, Speechless94 said:

Could this be the Frank Zappa house studio? 

Maybe she's mainly recording at her house apparently 

Battle 4 Ur Life

hmmm...this is getting ridiculous.

I do think this is LG6 in front of us tho because I'm a fool I guess.

I think we aren't hearing any of it till october or november tho. anything after that it's just cancelled for me. like, it's not LG6, it's the album she scrapped LG6 for.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Renie

I was digging into pics of the inside of the mansions at mgm (assuming Gaga is there and hasn’t left Vegas) There is this piano... same as bloodpop posted?

mgm.jpg

Can’t find a pic of a room with those wood walls but I’m trying!!!

jprince99x
2 minutes ago, Renie said:

I was digging into pics of the inside of the mansions at mgm (assuming Gaga is there and hasn’t left Vegas) There is this piano... same as bloodpop posted?

mgm.jpg

Can’t find a pic of a room with those wood walls but I’m trying!!!

The curtains look the same!

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

jprince99x

DSC_0193.jpg

the wood on the cabinet seems to be the same color as the wall

theahsfan
1 hour ago, Der Meister said:

She was finishing up ASIB soundtrack during Joanne Tour.

No she wasn't... they made NEW music. Jeeeeez am I the only one who paid any attention in 2017?

DJWS confirmed they were working on LG6, ARTPOP's little sister

Gaga said she couldn't wait to start working on the next album in a bday note to DJWS

DJWS confirmed this year that they made new music during the tour but Gaga changed the direction of the record and started working with BloodPop and co instead.

Speechless94

I’m sorry I don’t know how to insert pictures or links and I’m on my phone but bear with me for a second...

In the last post on the top row of Bloodpops Instagram - it features the producer Burns in a studio. Burns comments ‘#LG6 ️‘ on Bloodpops post 10 weeks ago (this would be well before the MET Gala and before most of us caught on to the weather related hints) 

Then on June 1st, Bloodpop posts the picture with the dog. This the same post DJ White shadow commented ‘keep up the good work 👌’ mimicking Eli’s comment on Bloodpops most recent post with the Steinway 

In the post with the dog - we see someone wearing red Doc Martin’s ... the same Docs that Burns is wearing in the the first post I mentioned (third post on Bloodpops first Insta row). So I think it’s safe to assume that the person in the dog post is also Burns (he also comments ‘chonky’ - maybe the dog’s name?). The wall color in this post also matches the wall color of some of the rooms in Frank Zappa’s studio house Gaga bought (a reach I know but still could be something)

Have we ever known of Burns to be working with Bloodpop on LG6? Or could it be for a different artist? (I would think it would be for Gaga because of DJWS’s comment?)

Not sure if any of this means anything but it was just something interesting I noticed. Maybe someone could take this and run with it / do some detective work 

Renie

I should be sleeping. Instead I’m  searching for Las Vegas f*cking hotels rooms with a piano :saladga:

jprince99x
3 minutes ago, Renie said:

I should be sleeping. Instead I’m  searching for Las Vegas f*cking hotels rooms with a piano :saladga:

****ing same. I figure that they moved the piano to a different room. There’s a YouTube vid of a girl playing the piano and it looks nothing like the Instagram post

Archived