💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga in the studio with Bloodpop and Rami Yacoub?

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

The bald guy is definitely Rami Yacoub that confirmed recently being in the studio working on new Lady Gaga album.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRealJT

Plus pasta is Italian. And (you might not know this but) Gaga is ITALIAN! 

Flu Symptom

:creepflop:                     :creepflop::flop::creepflop:         :creepflop:

:flop:                       :flop:         :flop:          :flop:

:flop:                       :flop:         :flop:          :flop:

:creepflop::flop: :creepflop:     :creepflop: :flop::creepflop:         :creepflop: :flop::creepflop:

Der Meister

Well, you can deduct a few things from this photograph.

1. This is not a regular studio, it seems to be a hotel room of some kind and the drapes look like it's from Las Vegas.

2. There's a piano, it's another giveaway.

3. Bobby Campbell liked the picture.

4. By now we already know that Bloodpop is the executive producer of LG6.

LaLa

Bloodpop knows exactly what he is doing (pasta :triggered:), he is a god-tier troll, I will not let myself be hyped by this :grr:

Spoiler

fine I'm slightly hyped

SharkmanthaC

This is why I don't think LG6 will be coming in the coming weeks (as people are always predicting).  They are still recording/producing the music for it.  It's going to take a little while. There have been so many rumors about her being in the studio, I would think this is likely.

she/her/hers

Angelm

I don’t believe anything BloodPop “teases” now, I’m not his clown, not anymore.

C2MfiqCUUAECtM7.jpg 

BlingNotTheMusic

Gaga made them pasta for dinner confirmT :vegas:

EDIT: Or was it leftovers? :huntyga:

monketsharona
14 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

This is why I don't think LG6 will be coming in the coming weeks (as people are always predicting).  They are still recording/producing the music for it.  It's going to take a little while. There have been so many rumors about her being in the studio, I would think this is likely.

You know she was still recording in September 2016 while Joanne was out in October 

Seeing her in the studio is not a sign the album is not coming in few months

SharkmanthaC
Just now, monketsharona said:

You know she was still recording in September 2016 while Joanne was out in October 

Seeing her in the studio le not a sign the album is not coming in few months

Well to clarify, I think it'll be soon-ish.  I just don't think it'll be tomorrow as some people are predicting. (Not literally tomorrow, but there seems to be a thread everyday that it's coming tomorrow, this week, etc.)

she/her/hers

Der Meister
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

Well to clarify, I think it'll be soon-ish.  I just don't think it'll be tomorrow as some people are predicting. (Not literally tomorrow, but there seems to be a thread everyday that it's coming tomorrow, this week, etc.)

She was finishing up ASIB soundtrack during Joanne Tour.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

I still think she'll stick to her usual schedule : lead single for August and album for September / October

Archived