💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Mentioned on 'To Tell The Truth'

Antoni

Featured Posts

Antoni

On Sunday's episode of the game show "To Tell The Truth," Snoop Dogg and other celebrities were asked to guess who of three people is a "Master LEGO Builder." One of the clues was that the person built a lego dress for a Lady Gaga music video.

It turns out the person who gave this clue was NOT the real LEGO builder and got it wrong (since it's not a dress), but the real person actually did make the LEGO sculpture she "wears" in the G.U.Y. video.

BB30-D8-CD-6-B08-4276-91-B5-B73-E39-EAC4

The artist Nathan Sawaya with the art piece:

BB150348-841-A-4578-AB6-D-346826159-D97.

I feel like this is the first time I've ever seen the G.U.Y. video mentioned on national television :ohwell: Aside from Andy Cohen bragging about being in it.

(For those who have never seen the show, "To Tell The Truth" brings on four celebrities who have to ask questions to three guests to find out who the real _______ is. For example, "Who is the real Master LEGO Builder" or "Who is the real professional mermaid?" Of the three guests, the real person is sworn to answer the celebrities' questions truthfully and the other two have to put on their best poker face to fool the celebs.)

My name isn't Timmers

Mindblown

Never realized how horrible the editing is with the Gaga/Lego body until its put into a still image.

:wtfga:     :wtfga:     :wtfga:      :wtfga:     :wtfga:     :wtfga:     :wtfga:     :wtfga:      :wtfga:     :wtfga: 

TheFameKingdom

RIGHT

36 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

Never realized how horrible the editing is with the Gaga/Lego body until its put into a still image.

:wtfga:     :wtfga:     :wtfga:      :wtfga:     :wtfga:     :wtfga:     :wtfga:     :wtfga:      :wtfga:     :wtfga: 

Curunir
1 hour ago, Mindblown said:

As much as I love that video, it's full of mistakes :laughga:

Fortunately the song remains unbothered :firega:

TimisaMonster

She poured so much money into this and mashed together all these songs as a final attempt to get them in a video...only for it to be paid absolute DUST

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BlingNotTheMusic

Thanks for sharing!

It's a sad day in Gaga fandom when this is news :huntyga:

Antoni
51 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

It's a sad day in Gaga fandom when this is news :huntyga:

200.gif

My name isn't Timmers

Gagaplayer315

Who does DJ Khalid have to sue for G.U.Y. to get the recognition it deserves??

table flip GIF

Archived