Stefani Tee
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
celeb

Bradley has a huge and overwhelming connection to Gaga

Featured Posts

Ktaylor99
7 minutes ago, perfectdelusion said:

Every semi-attractive male in Hollywood is rumored to be gay, especially if there's no "dirt" on them (aka harassing women). :toofunny:

And if they deny it they're just "closeted!1!"... rinse + repeat. :toofunny:

This. 

I’ve been saying this from the beginning. Bradley must be gay since he hasn’t had a #metoo claim. 

Ktaylor99
27 minutes ago, Queenofpeace said:

i honestly surprised by  the gays reactions here . i thought your all be rooting for bradley to come out gay(if he is gay?):ohwell:

I always root for people to be who they are, and come out when they are ready.

But I root against deciding someone’s sexuality for them based on internet gossip sites.

P.S. While I am honored to be considered one of the gays...I’m a boring straight white cis female. 😂

Edited by Ktaylor99
  • Love 1

AllThingsGaga

I'm probably wrong but without the other two ex's in the picture, maybe there's not enough to fuel a romance. I think he likes being a "bad" boy and she likes being the "bad" girl. Role play queens :queenga:

Sassy McSass

People magazine is not always so reliable. Days before Ben Affleck and Jen Garner’s divorce they published photos of moving truck in front of their home but said they were only renovating their home. 

Anyway, hope this is not true and I won’t believe until proven wrong.

Edited by Sassy McSass
Typo. Injured finger

Ktaylor99
58 minutes ago, Sassy McSass said:

People magazine is not always so reliable. Days before Ben Affleck and Jen Garner’s divorce they published photos of moving truck in front of their home but said they were only renovating their home. 

Anyway, hope this is not true and I won’t believe until proven wrong.

You know that’s because it’s what Garner and Affleck WANTED printed in People Mag right?

BTW: You’ve got until about Mid July I would say. 

Edited by Ktaylor99
  • Like 2

LVbuttondown
42 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

You know that’s because it’s what Garner and Affleck WANTED printed in People Mag right?

BTW: You’ve got until about Mid July I would say. 

I’m betting seen together at his orchestra event or her Apollo event, then single and another spotting of them together in July or August, followed with her album and confirmation of relationship in September. 

I think they are real but even being in love and wanting to be together their “people” are going to want to make something off of it. They would be considered a huge Hollywood couple.

• Like 2