Stefani Tee
celeb

Bradley has a huge and overwhelming connection to Gaga

Featured Posts

Ktaylor99
2 minutes ago, Lizzie Jacobson said:

ummm guys he’s gay lol

Yeah, with Jake Gyllenhaal, Richard Gere and Lemmiwinks. They all live together as one big happy fam. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7535826

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, Lizzie Jacobson said:

ummm guys he’s gay lol

tv land you know nothing GIF by YoungerTV

MonsterMom
4 minutes ago, Queenofpeace said:

So by this logic Bradley and Gaga are  together if everything the press reports is true :trollga:

Remember they have a HUGE and OVERWHELMING connection :staymad:

JustYouandI
10 minutes ago, Queenofpeace said:

Isn't possible that he could be bi? Just because he's *allegedly* been with men doesn't necessarily make him gay.

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

ZwRaven
4 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

Isn't possible that he could be bi? Just because he's *allegedly* been with men doesn't necessarily make him gay.

Or maybe he was just experimenting, that's all for him to decide not us. So I agree w you.

Edited by ZwRaven
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

BadGurlMadge

Omg I read this as:

Bradley has a huge and overwhelming.....:ladyhaha:

Sorry but it just showed that title to me with... in the end so :ladyhaha::ally:

@Davian my theories are truly something:ally:

I AM NOW BADGURLMADGE/GAGAJANDRO

Ktaylor99
8 minutes ago, Queenofpeace said:

hey trust me . if this was a rumor people would have been quick to dismiss it and forget about it.but not this i still now many people and also many commenters and insiders  who work in the PR hollywood machine have told that bradley is almost certain a closet man if not completely

just read people comments on bradley and his bearding contract on any rumors of bradga online :ohwell:

Yeah because Bradley declaring he’s isn’t gay is the best way to stop with the rumors that always works out well.

Ah the infamous bearding contract. It must be true if it’s on the Internet right? 

Zoe Saldana must hate him for being into dudes instead of her then. 

There are tons of closeted gay men in Hollywood. Rocket the Raccoon isn’t one of them. 

• Like 1

Ktaylor99

p.s. If Bradley is so gay, Carino would have know that and wouldn’t be running his goddamn mouth.

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Andreu
35 minutes ago, Lizzie Jacobson said:

ummm guys he’s gay lol

tenor.gif?itemid=12220789

tenor.gif

soundcloud.com/andreusongs

LaLa

Yeah, the gay rumours came from two places as I see it: his very first movie (Wet Hot) had a gay love scene, and then not too long after that he became friends with Victor Garber through Alias and people ran with it. 

I hate to call taking on a gay role "brave", because I like to think we're past that but back when he did it, in his very first movie, I do think it was kinda brave, and I think it's stupid that people can't let it go all these years later. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ktaylor99
15 minutes ago, Queenofpeace said:

hey i,m just explaining what many inside hollywood has commonly seen in hollywood male actors nowadays . PR 

publicity in Hollywood in rapid they can easily hide the truth from the public from being spoken tho i may definitely  wrong. doesnt mean you should should bash me at all :kara:

but in all fairness you can,t completely deny such rumors to be absurd or fake. i remember earlier quite long ago the tom cruise and john travolta scandal did break the internet and various even authentic magazines were  bring insiders comments regarding this . just saying

I’m not bashing you. But it’s not as if there is credible evidence to support that he’s gay. So when people who call it as a fact based on internet posts...

Also I’m not exactly some naive outsider to Hollywood. 

Sanne Godijn
36 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Yeah because Bradley declaring he’s isn’t gay is the best way to stop with the rumors that always works out well.

Ah the infamous bearding contract. It must be true if it’s on the Internet right? 

Zoe Saldana must hate him for being into dudes instead of her then. 

There are tons of closeted gay men in Hollywood. Rocket the Raccoon isn’t one of them. 

Whats a bearding contract?

Ktaylor99
5 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Whats a bearding contract?

When a female (usually a lesser know celeb) will agree to date/marry a closeted gay male celebrity. 

Gossip sites (none that are credible) claim that Bradley and Irina had a contract and now it’s up. Hence the break up. 

For some reason the internet REALLY needs Rocket the Raccoon to be gay. 

Edited by Ktaylor99
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

perfectdelusion

I can't tell if this is coming from Coop's camp or not, but if it is... welp looks like they're in a rush to lay the groundwork for something :lolly:

• Like 2

perfectdelusion
10 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

When a female (usually a lesser know celeb) will agree to date/marry a closeted gay male celebrity. 

Gossip sites (none that are credible) claim that Bradley and Irina had a contract and now it’s up. Hence the break up. 

For some reason the internet REALLY needs Rocket the Raccoon to be gay. 

Every semi-attractive male in Hollywood is rumored to be gay, especially if there's no "dirt" on them (aka harassing women). :toofunny:

And if they deny it they're just "closeted!1!"... rinse + repeat. :toofunny:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1