Stefani Tee
celeb

Bradley has a huge and overwhelming connection to Gaga

Featured Posts

modern ecstasy
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

I just don't understand why this has become so much bigger than its supposed to be. Gaga and Bradley never had a relationship. It's as simple as that. Gaga herself debunked it on Jimmy Kimmel. Did you see how annoyed she was at the question of her and Bradley being together? She knows it's a ludicrous idea.

Gaga's always been emotionally connected with people; I don't understand why people are so attached to Bradley here. Gaga's been emotionally connected with Mark Ronson, Elton John, Tony Bennett, and literally so many other people. That's just who she is. She's connected to Bradley absolutely, but not in a romantic way whatsoever.

I agree with this, but one could also argue that what else was Gaga supposed to say on Kimmel? If there were anything else there it’s not like she could say so on national television.

I honestly can’t tell anymore if they were putting on a show or if it was more than that, or both. Only time will tell now.

• Like 3

GagaMariaSpears
2 hours ago, Timmers said:

On the GGD mobile homepage this title is just "Bradley has a huge and overwhelming..."

and you can just imagine what I thought this thread was going to be about.

I saw that too! :ladyhaha:

Hybrid Rose
4 hours ago, Nino said:

Gaga knows her life better than I do, and certainly more than @Hybrid Rose ever has. :awkney: The delusion is spinning everything into a conspiracy theory where she's cryptic or an outright liar. We do this as a community for EVERYTHING but this time it has real consequences. Being labelled a homewrecker again isn't cute after Taylor. Real or not, it's probably causing her distress, and it's rumors that started with us here on ggd.

okay chill out, i wasn't trying to cause a stir, i've been sitting in the background letting everyone have their conversation, this was my first comment and you went off, its a little unfair okay? let people have their opinions, doesn't mean it's right.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Nino
3 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

okay chill out, i wasn't trying to cause a stir, i've been sitting in the background letting everyone have their conversation, this was my first comment and you went off, its a little unfair okay? let people have their opinions, doesn't mean it's right.

it's unfair that she played the part so well that her fans started rumors and now PEOPLE, the biggest celebrity tabloid in the us, is implying she's a homewrecker

Chris Martin
2 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

I see you stole my thread title from Atrl :selena:

:ohwell:it fits so well

Hades

Bradley has a huge and overwhelming. I stopped reading there.:lolly:

tumblr_lspgxbjrx31qmjgwxo1_500.gif

• Like 1

Fiene

I wonder if they still talk to each other after he broke up with Irina.

Must be kinda awkward

• Thanks 1

LilyLark
2 hours ago, mauvais said:

Bradley has a terrible PR machine. The way his publicist dragged out the breakup for days, the constant pap shots with his kid. Modern celebrity doesn't require that sh*t. Just use the note app like everyone else. Also, I hate to say it but if you've read his Taffy profile and the ASIB postmortems, he really comes off as incompetent. I'm a terrible person and I'm still here for them dating regardless but he's a messy person. Lainey's last proposal is very interesting. 

Yes, his PR is...not the best....but I don't necessarily believe this is all his team. It looks like both their teams kind of agreed to leave Gaga out of it...and then something happened and both of the publicists started one upping one another. No matter how incompetent his team is, I don't buy they wanted this story to continue past the weekend.

People is still the best way to go for celebrities even if it is old school—if both sides agree to shut up and let it be the final word.

• Like 2

Glitter Way

It's funny how the title is truncated on my phone

Bradley has a huge and overwhelming...

Oriane
4 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

I agree with this, but one could also argue that what else was Gaga supposed to say on Kimmel? If there were anything else there it’s not like she could say so on national television.

I honestly can’t tell anymore if they were putting on a show or if it was more than that, or both. Only time will tell now.

This. If you ask me whether I have feelings for someone, and I do but don't want them/people to know for many reasons, I will have the exact same reaction. But I will also have the same reaction if I DON'T have these feelings. So this reaction doesn't tell us anything.

You popped my heart seems... All my bubble dreams, bubble dreams...
  • Like 1

Biggest Fan
8 hours ago, Timmers said:

On the GGD mobile homepage this title is just "Bradley has a huge and overwhelming..."

and you can just imagine what I thought this thread was going to be about.

I though i was the only one thinking it:ladyhaha:

PinkPop
8 hours ago, IrishMonster said:

Not hating or any of that but I thought Irina broke up with Bradley?

oh sorry i meant it interchangeably - they broke up basically lol

i dunno who broke up with who

• Like 1

M Monstre
11 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Sure, I suppose that’s all she really could say, but at the same time her visible annoyance was telling. Plus, knowing Gaga’s connection with other artists and people she meets, this honestly is not any different. Gaga, like I said, has emotional connections with Ronson, Elton John, Tony Bennett, BloodPop, and the list goes on and on.

When to take that into account, there really is no argument to be made that she and Bradley are “in a relationship”. I think both of them surely have a deep respect and (platonic) love for each other, but that’s it. 

Edited by M Monstre
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1