Stefani Tee
celeb

Bradley has a huge and overwhelming connection to Gaga

Featured Posts

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, mauvais said:

I was not expecting that source. Lainey's read on the situation is ace as always.

"If it’s Team Shayk, well, yeah, it makes sense that there might be some messaging there perhaps to build public sympathy. If it’s Team Cooper though...

How does this benefit him to have his personal business making headlines? Celebrity publicists will tell you that that’s not what they want (or at least pretend that that’s not what they want). Unless, you know, they’re laying the groundwork for something in the future. Is that hope, again? Or … is it a diversion? If you’re baiting the tabloids and social media into believing in Coop and Gaga, they won’t be looking at anything else, right?"

Yeah, the source is the big eye opener.....

I don't see how this helps Rocket or Gaga "lay the groundwork"....IF that is what his PR was doing there are far better ways to lead up to that sort of thing. Granted, his publicist could just be sh*tty, too. My guess is Irina's camp is doing this for a couple of different possible reasons. Her PR kind of missed the the window in terms of timing, though....if Christian hadn't been such a petty a-hole and LM on twitter hadn't drawn attention to his IG to "add" to the drama most of the tabs would have been like "old news."

Just hope this doesn't end up on the cover of the print edition.

M Monstre

I just don't understand why this has become so much bigger than its supposed to be. Gaga and Bradley never had a relationship. It's as simple as that. Gaga herself debunked it on Jimmy Kimmel. Did you see how annoyed she was at the question of her and Bradley being together? She knows it's a ludicrous idea.

Gaga's always been emotionally connected with people; I don't understand why people are so attached to Bradley here. Gaga's been emotionally connected with Mark Ronson, Elton John, Tony Bennett, and literally so many other people. That's just who she is. She's connected to Bradley absolutely, but not in a romantic way whatsoever.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

CautiousLurker

I only saw 'Bradley has a huge' and ran for bulge pics... why must you disappoint me :neyde:

desparate-depression-riddled-d*ck-obsessed-horndog... 4masc
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

LadariousGarage

I just read Huge and Overwhelming at first, and I thought, well, she was rubbin down there in vegas, wonder why :ally:

Lets do it baby I know the Law
  • LMAO 1

Unbeweavable
1 hour ago, Nino said:

people like you who buy into the mass delusion of our stanbase are the exact reason that there are now rumors circulating that Stefani is a serial homewrecker :) 

It was a movie. It was their job to sell chemistry and a love story. Move on with your life.

Y'all are so dramatic, that's not a rumor anywhere except here :air: 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4

Economy

This is gonna take time to figure out

I feel like if they do in fact have a connection and wanted to pursue a relationship they'd have to wait a while anyway

Like it would look awful if right after the split they got together :shrug:

• Like 2

freebit

I think this is Bradley's "source". Talking to People is an old school movie star PR move IMO. Irina could stage some pics with her walking with their daughter, and that alone would provoke sympathy, plus she already has her IG account - she doesn't really need to run to People with a narrative, especially when it's already been spun for her. Plus, Bradley strikes me as a person who likes to control things. I think he would try and get ahead of everything. If that's all true, I believe there's a possibility he's going to try to go for it with Gaga. I think its funny because he was clinging to Irina for dear life for that family man narrative when Oscar season was in full swing. The brightside to this is that it could keep ASIB's Grammy momentum going (they should go public in November for that final push for AOTY :ally:).

Edited by freebit
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1

MonsterJay
1 hour ago, Batwings said:

There could be 99 people in a room, but if you wipe your cooter on stage 1 time, Bradley will be yours forever!  :vegas:

*Rubs my b***y fast*

COME TO MAMA BRADLEY :firega:

BrickMonster

i lowkey hope it turns into a wholesome Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet type thing. lol

mauvais
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

Yeah, the source is the big eye opener.....

I don't see how this helps Rocket or Gaga "lay the groundwork"....IF that is what his PR was doing there are far better ways to lead up to that sort of thing. Granted, his publicist could just be sh*tty, too. My guess is Irina's camp is doing this for a couple of different possible reasons. Her PR kind of missed the the window in terms of timing, though....if Christian hadn't been such a petty a-hole and LM on twitter hadn't drawn attention to his IG to "add" to the drama most of the tabs would have been like "old news."

Just hope this doesn't end up on the cover of the print edition.

Bradley has a terrible PR machine. The way his publicist dragged out the breakup for days, the constant pap shots with his kid. Modern celebrity doesn't require that sh*t. Just use the note app like everyone else. Also, I hate to say it but if you've read his Taffy profile and the ASIB postmortems, he really comes off as incompetent. I'm a terrible person and I'm still here for them dating regardless but he's a messy person. Lainey's last proposal is very interesting. 

Edited by mauvais
  • Like 2

GovernmentWarrior
2 hours ago, PinkPop said:

it's an opinion. gaga broke up with christian, and bradley broke up with irinna, 

Not hating or any of that but I thought Irina broke up with Bradley?

Monster 🎶 Navy 🎶 Animal

LVbuttondown

I really would like to see them pursue a relationship. They have an amazing connection with each other. You can’t fake that with someone. But they should only do it if they really do have serious feelings for each other and not because it’s good for their careers. With his next movie on the horizon and LG6 coming out hopefully this year, I hope they aren’t pushed and nudged into it by people who are just in it for money.  The PR campaign that’s going on now is getting ridiculous. 

He has a serious reputation for dating famous women while they benefit him then moving on. Gaga can benefit him greatly and I think he knows that. I think she had a much bigger role behind the scenes of ASIB then she is given credit for. 

Gaga’s love life is pretty clean for the most part but she would risk some people labeling her a home-wrecker if she got with him. Hope its worth it if they are going to become a thing. 

Edited by LVbuttondown
  • Like 3

LaLa
12 minutes ago, mauvais said:

Bradley has a terrible PR machine. The way his publicist dragged out the breakup for days, the constant pap shots with his kid. Modern celebrity doesn't require that sh*t. Just use the note app like everyone else. Also, I hate to say it but if you've read his Taffy profile and the ASIB postmortems, he really comes off as incompetent. I'm a terrible person and I'm here for them dating regardless but he's a messy person. Lainey's last proposal is very interesting. 

That Taffy piece is the single biggest example of why he doesn't have an Oscar for ASIB if you ask me. The entire way he talked about the movie, right out of the gate, was... something. He is a recovering alcoholic!! I understand not wanting to bare your whole soul to every journalist, but man you made a movie about an alcoholic with Daddy issues... you can't say nothing.  

Anyway, I go back and forth about him and Gaga every time I think about it. I think it's extremely obvious they are into each other, but how that will actual play out... who knows. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

pachinko
26 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

I really would like to see them pursue a relationship. They have an amazing connection with each other. You can’t fake that with someone. But they should only do it if they really do have serious feelings for each other and not because it’s good for their careers. With his next movie on the horizon and LG6 coming out hopefully this year, I hope they aren’t pushed and nudged into it by people who are just in it for money.  The PR campaign that’s going on now is getting ridiculous. 

He has a serious reputation for dating famous women while they benefit him then moving on. Gaga can benefit him greatly and I think he knows that. I think she had a much bigger role behind the scenes of ASIB then she is given credit for. 

Gaga’s love life is pretty clean for the most part but she would risk some people labeling her a home-wrecker if she got with him. Hope its worth it if they are going to become a thing. 

Gaga has nothing to lose and only real love to gain. 

Edited by pachinko