💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bradley has a huge and overwhelming connection to Gaga

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

Cyber Babylon

“The rumors about Bradley and Gaga having a love affair didn’t help especially with his constant travels [promoting the film],” says the source.

The insider adds, “He has a huge and overwhelming connection to Gaga but whether it becomes a real love story in their lives for all the world to see is premature, and it’s difficult to speculate at this sensitive time.”

https://people.com/movies/bradley-cooper-lady-gaga-romance-rumors-didnt-help-irina-shayk/

Little Bradgasters really won:ally:

Reid LePage

y'alll... i didn't want to say anything on the subject bc it's not my business nor do i want to take sides but i think bradga was real y'all

Batwings

There could be 99 people in a room, but if you wipe your cooter on stage 1 time, Bradley will be yours forever!  :vegas:

3 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

y'alll... i didn't want to say anything on the subject bc it's not my business nor do i want to take sides but i think bradga was real y'all

people like you who buy into the mass delusion of our stanbase are the exact reason that there are now rumors circulating that Stefani is a serial homewrecker :) 

It was a movie. It was their job to sell chemistry and a love story. Move on with your life.

Cyber Babylon
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

"Insiders"

So, this is fake.

ma'am this is the People Magazine

mamo

I too have an overwhelming connection to Gaga

and yes the rumours are true, I am her bdsm submissive slave b*tch

tumblr_mfyt1kllCB1qhi8xvo2_250.gif

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Just now, Chris Martin said:

ma'am this is the People Magazine

I had a family friend who wrote a LOT for People before she passed away. That means nothing trust me :air: 

ElectricKing
7 minutes ago, Nino said:

people like you who buy into the mass delusion of our stanbase are the exact reason that there are now rumors circulating that Stefani is a serial homewrecker :) 

It was a movie. It was their job to sell chemistry and a love story. Move on with your life.

it's an opinion. gaga broke up with christian, and bradley broke up with irinna, so maybe they just put 2 and 2 together? this is nothing to do with gaga being a homewrecker, no one has said this. this comment is different to people starting rumours on twitter...

we're on gagadaily, people can have opinions, y'know!

people like you are the reason this world has become so politically correct and no one can say anything anymore

Antoni

On the GGD mobile homepage this title is just "Bradley has a huge and overwhelming..."

and you can just imagine what I thought this thread was going to be about.

My name isn't Timmers

Bonkers

You guys.  Please.  Look at their careers and how they live - they are SOUL MATES.  How often do people like that find people on their level who are also kind AND there's a massive spark.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

2 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

it's an opinion. gaga broke up with christian, and bradley broke up with irinna, so maybe they just put 2 and 2 together? this is nothing to do with gaga being a homewrecker, no one has said this. this comment is different to people starting rumours on twitter...

we're on gagadaily, people can have opinions, y'know!

people like you are who are the reason this world has become so politically correct and no one can say anything anymore

I trust Gaga more than I trust "putting two and two together". If there was really a secret relationship they'd have the sense to not act in love when they performed it to hide things better. :awkney:  If we were "putting two and two together" and going off of cute little on stage moments, she'd be secretly married to her ENTIRE band+dance crew.

Zander

Sees the title "Bradley has a huge and overwhelming..."

giphy.gif

"connection to gaga"

giphy.gif

Archived