Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Songs you can’t not cry to

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Every time I hear this song I shed a few tears or at least feel like I’m gonna burst into tears :lmao:What about you guys?

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Every time I hear this song I get ready she’s or at least feel like I’m gonna burst into tears :lmao:What about you guys?

I love this song! It doesn't make me cry, but the movie did since....

Spoiler

the dad dies and my father did too and it just hurt me. The movie is basically my life, besides the divorce and the relationship. 

Davian

:heart:
This song means so much to me:kara:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Hades

C**k so good I might just cry:bradley:
S**k it from the back when I'm feeling shy
My Taco Bell stay moist, it's never dry

A masterpiece.:flutter:

OMonster

This is a slightly odd one, but... 

It was December 2017, freezing cold and snowing hard...  I had to leave my boyfriend (of only one month) in bed so I could walk to class. I played this song in my earphones whilst walking. 

And for a reason I do not know, as I played this song everything clicked in my brain and I realised how this guy was the real deal for me. Now, every time I play this song I think of my partner and our relationship. 

subtext / fantasy

imnotyourbabe10

Weird response but this one gives me tears...

It highlights the ups and downs of any relationship (romantic, friend, family) and the melancholic experiences of life.  Not very GGD but, oh well :oops:

SiliconeMonster

Always Remember Us This Way and Joanne (Piano Version). 

I listened to both on the radio while sobbing my eyes out on the way home from saying my last goodbyes to my grandmother after she passed away. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do and I will never hear those songs the same way again. Incredibly moving and heartwrenching. 

Find your freedom in the music

bloody g

I'll Never Love Again :bradley:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

OMonster

And on a more Gaga note...

This performance / song means so much to me and I have definitely welled up watching it. 

It is the song that first connected me to Gaga and turned me into a LM. I relate to it in every single way, even down to the hair in a very literal sense lol.

subtext / fantasy

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, OMonster said:

And on a more Gaga note...

This performance / song means so much to me and I have definitely welled up watching it. 

It is the song that first connected me to Gaga and turned me into a LM. I relate to it in every single way, even down to the hair in a very literal sense lol.

I have kinda the same connection with Hair. It's my favorite non single from Gaga and the first time I listened to it, I knew I would be a LM forever no matter what happens. This performance is one of my all time favorites:

AshIey

I’ll Never Love Again especially when Jackson’s verse begins. I actually haven’t listened to it in a long time because I always skip it immediately. :selena:

Archived